Andrea Pirlo (198 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yep, no numbers about wages yet.

But one thing is certain -- bet your ass he's gonna be a starter here next season.
That doesn't have to be a bad thing in the end. If we keep him AND Bonucci AND 352 then we're fucked.

I think he can still shine in a 4-3-3. Maybe better than a 3-5-2 since he'd have better options for those long balls. We'd have adequate wingers and a guy up front as targets. I love Licht and Asa but having wingers with better offensive skills will help. Lich and Asa would benefit from this too by not having to run for 2.
:agree:

i dont get why is everyone against Zach here. he didnt say anything wrong. he said with our current players the 3-5-2 is the best formation (true), getting wingers like Menez and Cerci shouldnt be the priority JUST for the sake of changing formations (also true). if we want a new formation, players like Cuadrado and Sanchez must be bought, because, otherwise, it is not worth benching Asamoah, Llorente, Bonucci playing Tevez out of position etc. (also true). so, if we get Sanchez and Cuadrado/Nani im sure he would love a new formation...
I'm not surprised you don't get it. Just in second sentence you're wrong - no point in going any further.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No pint in explaining since you won't get it anyway.

Stick to defensive wingers, tiring-opponents-defenders-forwards, CBs making runs and playmaking. Zach's wannabe.
so, as i expected you have no clue what youre tlking about, you are just talking shit out of your ass without any meaning. good work, please continue...

- - - Updated - - -

GdS: a 2-year contract with a salary of around 3 million euros a season plus bonuses
which means we will still base everything on him in the next 2 years, i dont like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)