vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Damn :D I thought that maybe it's the full shot of this

No, the picture was from an evening match. It was dark or almost dark.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the picture was from behind so you can't actually see Pirlo's face. Also, I think the ball was in the air. That means it was a long corner, so that should narrow it down. :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
No, the picture was from an evening match. It was dark or almost dark.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the picture was from behind so you can't actually see Pirlo's face. Also, I think the ball was in the air. That means it was a long corner, so that should narrow it down. :p

:D

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
we play those short passes sometimes which is not very good. but even when he decides to cross, it looks bad. we have Llorente, Chiellini and Bonucci (Pogba maybe too) but Pirlos crosses are just too slow so the defense always reacts well...
Pirlo's crosses from open play however aren't that bad, if we had some wide men that could cross correctly and pick out that massive head of Llorente's then maybe we would have a chance at scoring more from crossing. It defeats the idea of lichtsteiner bombing up and down the wing when he cant even manage to put in a decent cross when he gets a chance. Useless having Llorente in the box if we cant find him with a decent ball.. and the increase of times where Pirlo has taken it on himself to attempt to deliver crosses from wide areas proves the lack of faith we have in our crossing from our wing backs. Marchisio , Pogba, Pirlo .. all attempting to cross the ball because everyone knows that our "modern" wing backs cant cross the ball.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i hope he confirms he is retiring after the wc. i dot wan him to get any ideas of continuing for italy. i can see him doing well for another 3 years if he doesnt have to worry about international call ups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 214)