Andrea Pirlo (116 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Man of the match and what a fabulous freekick. Magical player.
I love him
What a hell...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, especially when he was still in his feet for Di Maria, who was 2m behind, to pass him and feed Ronaldo for the 1-0.
What surprised me is that he didn't put a slightest effort there, just kept walking like it doesn't concern him at all.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He had 2 or 3 succesful attempts of get out of our box crowded with Milan players marking that almost gave me a heart attack.

He's got to stop that shit, ffs...

I feel Juve is a much more balanced and dynamic team with Marchisio on for him.

I don't know, but to renew for 2 years, 4M a year.. and most importantly, he only stays if he's still a perennial starter... hmmm...

It'd be good to start rotating him now, we should test his reaction to rotation.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't know, but to renew for 2 years, 4M a year.. and most importantly, he only stays if he's still a perennial starter... hmmm...

It'd be good to start rotating him now, we should test his reaction to rotation.
This is the world cup year, now is not the time to mess with him. This is going to be his last world cup so he's very likely to be delicate about it. Heck he might even change his mind and retire depending on how the world cup goes. Also Pirlo's contribution to Juve is beyond the football pitch, people identify Juve with Pirlo. so for me, Pirlo is one of the untouchables in the squad, and I would give what he wants even though I think €4m is not ideal for Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)