Andrea Pirlo (202 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrAlguer

Jan 1, 2014
Yeah, if Chelsea and Porto could win it then we can definitely win it in the coming years. The fact we got so far last season is a good indication. We should have done better this year with our superior squad given the additions of Tevez and Llorente... but we made too many mistakes and started way too slow. Things like that happen though.. if we never gave up that goal at the end in Istanbul we would be playing Chelsea, who I feel we could easily beat again.

Next year we will be do better from the start with Tevez and Llorente adapted to the team. For sure, this year was disappointing but we should not be overly negative, this Juventus is very strong and has a lot of potential.
We were more of a team last year, more spirit, this year we were a disgrace

Lol@ all you people who think we play better without him, sure we scored and won against who? Atalanta, sassuolo and a serie b team, not saying much, but we lost to a below average Turkish team without him, we needed him that game, and Pogba is a ghost 90% of the game when he plays in his position, getting wasted there

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We were more of a team last year, more spirit, this year we were a disgrace

Lol@ all you people who think we play better without him, sure we scored and won against who? Atalanta, sassuolo and a serie b team, not saying much, but we lost to a below average Turkish team without him, we needed him that game, and Pogba is a ghost 90% of the game when he plays in his position, getting wasted there
Mods, do your job and ban this retard again.

- - - Updated - - -

How about that lad Alberto Zaccheroni, I've heard he's doing a decent job with Japan.

You know it's gonna happen :lol:
Would take Zac any day over Mancini or Allegri.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
Considering the condition of the field against Galatasaray, Pirlo wasn't sorely missed that game. At least I would prefer more of a physical presence there. But that doesn't mean Pirlo's not important as fuck to this team, of course he is..

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Ban me for what? It's the truth, and most people on here can't face it or are in denial
Even if you might be right in this case, I think you'd take the hint by now with how many times the mods have permabanned your other accounts. What's the point of coming back over & over if you know you're just going to be banned again? :sergio:

MrAlguer

Jan 1, 2014
Even if you might be right in this case, I think you'd take the hint by now with how many times the mods have permabanned your other accounts. What's the point of coming back over & over if you know you're just going to be banned again? :sergio:

I don't know why I'm getting banned, I am not violating anything, it said the reason for the ban was "..."
I'm basically getting banned for expressing my opinion, it's not like ik insulting the club or anyone on here

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hopefully that picture was from a Skype session with Galliani, as reports last month suggested that Galliani and Berlusconi wants him back at Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 180)