Andrea Pirlo (44 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's just been one, long injury and not him being injured a lot.

Yes, in the last 10 years, he is like top two Milan players who has played most games. Not injury prone in his career, its just the has had couple injuries in last 2 seasons.

His complete injury list in last 3 seasons :

2010-2011 season :

Without any problem until January, he played 14 games in Serie A, 5 games in CL and 5 games for Italy. He first get injured for about 20 days which most of it was in the winter break. after that he played one game and then injured again for 2 weeks. He was going to return on 7 Feb, but got injured again in 11 Feb, this one was long and he was out until 25 march (some 45 days). then he was available for the remaining 3 months of season but only played 3 times as a sub. some of the games not even on the bench.

So this season was:

20 days : right thigh strain
15 days : right biceps femoris muscle contracture
45 days : right knee medial collateral muscle strain

2009-2010 season :

Injuries : none
Played total of 43 games in all competitions, including 34 games in Serie a, all of his absence was because of yellow card limitations and red cards.

2008-2009 season :

Got injured in the beginning of season,thigh injury which kept him out of play for two months. then returned and played the rest of season and only missed 2 games none of them because of injuries.

so it is :
2 months : thigh injury

Before that he played more than 40 games (sometimes even 50) in every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)