Andrea Pirlo (61 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Welcome Andrea. For free... meh. I just hope we use him in the right way, not making him play some sort of role he can't. If we manage to do so, we might just get a good year or 2 out of him, as there's few doubt about his ability to spread play.
Ken. :touched:

I am just happy that our defense has someone they can give the ball too now. Aqui couldn't do it this year, Pirlo should be able to so let's hope to that.

Sounds like Conte doesn't like long balls out of the back and wants possession football...well...Pirlo should be a big step to fixing both of those problems providing we use him correctly and he has the right players around him that don't suck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Why is everyone welcoming him when he hasn't signed anything nor has he been officially announced? The same problem lies with Conte

Jul 1, 2010

I am just happy that our defense has someone they can give the ball too now. Aqui couldn't do it this year, Pirlo should be able to so let's hope to that.

Sounds like Conte doesn't like long balls out of the back and wants possession football...well...Pirlo should be a big step to fixing both of those problems providing we use him correctly and he has the right players around him that don't suck.
Indeed. Furthermore, I don't think that Conte will put Pirlo in a two men midfield like in the 4-2-4 as he said that he is willing to adapt his formation. I see Conte using a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3 with Pirlo in. 4-2-3-1 would make lots of sense if we get Pastore too.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Like I said Milan is loaded with CM's and not to mention they just signed a 34yo Van Bommel which the very same people moaning here were praising. 'They letting Pirlo go so he must suck' is not a good argument. That's all.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

I'm just trying to be positive here. If all goes well, he could do pretty well for us... now all we need is for things to go well.

I really hope Conte will be able to change things in this team, but if the next thing he says is " We'll play possession football, like Barcelona.. " you know what's up. :D

Jul 1, 2010
I'm just trying to be positive here. If all goes well, he could do pretty well for us... now all we need is for things to go well.

I really hope Conte will be able to change things in this team, but if the next thing he says is " We'll play possession football, like Barcelona.. " you know what's up. :D
Siena looked like Barcelona vs Varese yesterday(5-0) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 46)