Andrea Pirlo (77 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I really like Pirlo, one of my favourites players of the last decade, hopefully he'll do well for you guys.

(as long as you play him in a 3 man mid)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
You missed the Italian part, look how disappointed I am > :haddadjunior:
You're so disappointed that all of your teeth fell of and now you only have one left? :D

It is what it is guys, I just don't think we have any business being all over a 32 year old declining player, especially offering him a 3 year contract. If he was that good surely Milan would have kept him because as far as I know Milan's central midfield is just as bad as ours. We've been talking about making the squad younger but our last 3 signings have been Toni, Barzagli and Pirlo, all over 30.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm pretty sure he will play well for us and make us a better team, only annoying downside is that he will be a short term solution.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's just been one, long injury and not him being injured a lot.
Yes, in the last 10 years, he is like top two Milan players who has played most games. Not injury prone in his career, its just the has had couple injuries in last 2 seasons.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Welcome Pirlo! I'm pumped!!

(remaining optimistic to see him get back to close to what he used to be. :D)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Welcome Andrea. For free... meh. I just hope we use him in the right way, not making him play some sort of role he can't. If we manage to do so, we might just get a good year or 2 out of him, as there's few doubt about his ability to spread play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)