Andrea Pirlo (81 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just some crazy mexican (?) commentator saying Pirlooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for like a minute after his FK. Cool to see him on TV like that anyway.
Lol. I love those crazy ass Spanish commentators. So fun to listen to.

So Pirlo is now the in-thing again lol. Gotta love fickle, non Serie A loving fans.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pirlo has become more inconsistent performer this past season. In 11/12 he was masterclass and consistent, this past season he has had a some poor games IMO. Some would drop Pirlo for the simple reason that we play 352 because of him. If we are to compete in CL we need to play a new formation. Fact.

Pirlo can't play in 4231. Fact.
Pirlo can't play in 433. Fact.

So we'd have to play like Italy yesterday in a 4321 formation if we were to use him for CL. Id like that, but Conte has other options if he likes the above formations better...

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How about the fickle Juventus fans that are dropping him from the team for next year?
When it comes to next season all i want is for Pirlo and Pogba to be rotated every single game. I said it previously, i want those two to be to Conte what Higuain and Benzema were to Mourinho. Pirlo is a legend and a WC player but playing him every single game for the whole 90 minutes would be just simply crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)