Andrea Pirlo (123 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When it comes to next season all i want is for Pirlo and Pogba to be rotated every single game. I said it previously, i want those two to be to Conte what Higuain and Benzema were to Mourinho. Pirlo is a legend and a WC player but playing him every single game for the whole 90 minutes would be just simply crazy.
Its pretty clear now that conte doesnt mind seeing Pirlo getting a stroke as long as he plas every fucking game.

U are asking too much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
The 4-3-2-1 would be a nice solution next year. If they played Pogba (or even Vidal) as the advanced mid, it would allow Marchisio to keep his place and solve that issue.

Licht- Bonnuci - Chiellini - Asa
Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio
Vidal - Jovetic
Llorente​

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
trade pogba and vidal and it would be good IMO. Vidal is needed to tackle peeps and his pasing is not "sublime".

Pogba is technical and can hold the ball prety good. WOuld be needed to link up with lorente. His tackling is not yet right there to take that defensive spot from vidal.

Jul 20, 2012
The 4-3-2-1 would be a nice solution next year. If they played Pogba (or even Vidal) as the advanced mid, it would allow Marchisio to keep his place and solve that issue.

Licht- Bonnuci - Chiellini - Asa
Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio
Vidal - Jovetic
Llorente​
The 4-3-2-1 system is good only because it would allow us to play 4 of our midfielders however it doesnt have any width. Also Vidal shouldnt be played behind a striker. He is better as a box to box midfielder. I would rather see a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I love the 4231 myself, but I've got to say its an anti Pirlo formation. And we'd need to buy one of Nani/Diamanti if we even think about it for next season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
as long as pirlo is at the club he'll play and the team will built around him. it is just a reality. Pogba needs to be rotated for anyone of pirlo, marchisio or vidal. he should get playing time every game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)