Andrea Pirlo (25 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I don't think Marrone will ever be put in midfield again :sad: Conte seems keen to put him in defense..

that long ball to matri was just yowza
Marrone has been doing well in his natural position in the U21s. I dont think Conte will ignore this fact even though he is using Marrone as an emergency make shift centre back so that he can pick up some defensive skills. Marrone will definitely have games and can offer a lot in his natural position, eg Coppa Italia and small teams. Don't forget it was Marrone's assist that Giaccherini scored against Atalanta in tight spaces. That's something you cant ignore.

You cant stop admiring Pirlo, just when you think he is being heavily marked and about to fade away, he always come up with that magical touch and creates goal scoring oppotunities. Balotelli would have put the ball at the back of the net similar to the 3rd goal against Denmark.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think Marrone will ever be put in midfield again :sad: Conte seems keen to put him in defense..

that long ball to matri was just yowza
At this rate,,,marroned will end loaned or sold by the end of the season. Conte has much more confidence in pogba for the midfield, and i dont blame him.... but i still feel marrone deserves a chance because we are wating him badly.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The man with the Chuck Norris beard continues to resemble a sporting version thereof. Andrea Pirlo does not play football, he subjugates it. When an Andrea Pirlo pass appears to miss its target, that's only because his plan was too sophisticated for human brains to process. The last person to see Andrea Pirlo lose a match is a liar.

If the myth of Pirlo can get out of hand, then sometimes the reality is even more remarkable. Coming into this weekend's match against Napoli, the midfielder had genuinely not experienced defeat in a Serie A fixture for 22 months. During that spell he had joined Juventus, won the Scudetto and carried his country to the final of Euro 2012. He has even been discussed as an outside candidate for the Ballon d'Or.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/oct/21/serie-a-juventus-napoli-paolo-bandini

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Have you guys seen Pirlo towards the end of last night's game? He was a dead man walking!

Conte needs to rest Pirlo in every Serie A match that comes before a CL game. He cannot take this shit anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)