Andrea Pirlo (67 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I'm sorry if I say it wrong: I thought he realized the irony of his profession: Help Juve win the Scudetto at the expense of his old team. When he's on the pitch, he has to fight with all his heart. But when the battle is over, somehow he felt guilty. For a player who has won everything like Pirlo, there's no need to prove himself so he didn't cry because he's so happy. It gotta be something else.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I'm sorry if I say it wrong: I thought he realized the irony of his profession: Help Juve win the Scudetto at the expense of his old team. When he's on the pitch, he has to fight with all his heart. But when the battle is over, somehow he felt guilty. For a player who has won everything like Pirlo, there's no need to prove himself so he didn't cry because he's so happy. It gotta be something else.
He always cries, he's happy.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
He was crying because it was an intense scudetto, it was against all odds, and he was one of, if not the most importand piece of the puzzle, he cries because after all that pressure and all that hard work he can actually relax and enjoy what he and his teammates have accomplished.NO WAY IN HELL IS HE CRYING BECAUSE HE FEELS GUILTY THAT WE WON AT THE EXPENSE OF FRICKING MILAN.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He cried because he proved to Juve, himself and Milan that he still had it in him, despite the fact that nobody believed in him a season prior. his tears were not just overcoming his inner demons, it was exhaustion and relief. Relief, in knowing that he is still as good as he always believed himself to be.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
He cried because he proved to Juve, himself and Milan that he still had it in him, despite the fact that nobody believed in him a season prior. his tears were not just overcoming his inner demons, it was exhaustion and relief. Relief, in knowing that he is still as good as he always believed himself to be.
That's pretty much what i was trying to say but i don't always find the right words :D
+rep

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The guy who responded to the post is a clueless idiot of the highest proportions.
holy shit, a few posts down from the same guy that responded 'wild' :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A couple of BIG signing separate half europe from becoming an elite team.
Inter's midfield is by far better than Juve's , its even ridiculous.
SerieA is in shit mode & Juve were just the less worse team hence they won the title.
Again , in the current team Juve's midfield will get overrun by most decent teams in CL.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)