• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Jul 10, 2006
From the Milan forum Pirlo thread.

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=1339527&postcount=11411

You're not dumb enough to see why he's thriving?

Sure he definitely benefits from less fixtures (who doesn't?) and he has the added motivation. But more than that...

Juventus are a mobile team. Similar to barca being mobile (obviously less talent), and xavi thriving. As soon as it turned to give ball to messi, and let him create/xavi's assisted declined. Compare that to 2009, xavi's best year when they had perfect balance of henry, messi wide running and etoo at CF. Xavi gained 49p87349 assists.

Same thing happened in milan the minute Clarence was moved to AM (which was redundant... clarence tended to stop play and thus waste pirlo's passing) and even worse when we got Ronaldinho.

In the current milan, Pirlo would have thrived like he was starting to pre-injury.

It's not surprising he's been better for italy last 3 years and not milan because of mobility too.

Dude has gift of vision and passing range VERY few players in world do, and you know it. He might not be as good as xavi or even cesc, but the number of players who can dictate/control a game and pick out players runs consistently from CM are few and far between.

Nah my anger is all at management, cause for about 4 years pirlo's talents were wasted. We should have built a team based off him. Had kaka playing off a Cf. Making it mobile in attack, pirlo in middle holding it together. 4-4-1-1 persay. Totally wasted whern we constantly put static players who STOP the ball infront of him. I just happen to think it's berlusconi/galliani retardation. We had some good players (pirlo, kaka), and we could have built an attack a certain way to make them all thrive, and instead they played FM and constantly made moves which made certain players influence way worse

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pirlo was crying. :touched:

He is obviously thankful for the challenge Juve gave him. He is thankful for Conte letting him just be himself on the field. This is what happens.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
The passion he has shown for the Juve jersey this season is just overwhelming. You'd think he played for the team for his whole life with all these emations and affection for the club

Jul 10, 2006
The passion he has shown for the Juve jersey this season is just overwhelming. You'd think he played for the team for his whole life with all these emations and affection for the club
He has played with most of the team in the national side for years, I think that's why it was such an easy transition for him... Buffon, Ale, Chiellini, Claudio, Quags, etc... :)

I love how he is always so composed on the pitch, seeing this emotion from him in the locker room is beautiful.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He has played with most of the team in the national side for years, I think that's why it was such an easy transition for him... Buffon, Ale, Chiellini, Claudio, Quags, etc... :)

I love how he is always so composed on the pitch, seeing this emotion from him in the locker room is beautiful.
and that's what separate him from the rest and makes him a special player. Keeps his emotion in check

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)