Andrea Pirlo (23 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There’s a time that you should scrap that policy. Not qualifying for CL is financially disastrous. Tici should realize this, and judging from his stupid outburst at the ref I think he does. I don’t know why they don’t pull the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t remember anything like this for Pippo Inzaghi and Seedorf at Milan. This guy is just THAT bad.
I agree with you. The policy should be changed asap, as we now run a real risk of making the top 4 with Pirlo still at the helm. The problem is those in charge at the moment are too proud and head-strong to admit they’ve made a massive mistake in the last two coaching appointments and will wait until the last possible moment to do what’s needed to be done.

Imo if we brought in Allegri back in December we could have still won the league and maybe even made it to the QF of the CL as well. Even with such unbalanced and mentally weak team, having a coach who is incredible at managing big egos and who is so tactically smart like Allegri would mask plenty of our issues. And it’s not like this Inter under Conte are anywhere near as strong or as impenetrable in the league like the Juventus who won 9 in a row. With proper coaching and a kick up the ass to certain players, we could easily have gone toe to toe with them this season til the end.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Alin
This is a huge gamble. The play in the last 2 games shows that the players and coach are lost, not even our most experienced players are performing. It's the worst we've played in 15 years.
Not the worst.

That Ferrara/Zaccheroni season was still the worst squad and worse style of play I’ve seen from a Juventus team ever. Yes, this current team plays dog shit football, but the garbage we witnessed from 09-11 under Ferrara/Zac and then Delneri takes the cake. Pure depression.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The absolute best that we can hope is that Pirlo stumbles into the CL places (likely because of our competition failing) and he gets sacked at the end of the season.

The worse and more likely option being he gets confirmed and manages us to an early Europa League exit in 2022

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He still hopefully can eventually, maybe he can come back a few years down the road with more experience and knowledge under his belt.
No thank you

I've seen enough to think he won't cut it here or any big club for that matter.

Maybe he can improve on the tactical side over time but I just feel he lacks the personality or leadership to become a great coach.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, we did have new injuries every week and played a game every 3-4 days.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the key issue. I genuinely don't think in my 25+ years supporting Juve I have ever seen a team so badly set up and coached.
Although true, that tweet is nonsense. One is an open play situation, the other is a sleeping team on a fast free kick.

He should've been sacked already but again there's too little blame being given to the players themselves that find new ways to fuck up every week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)