Andrea Pirlo (57 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It's even more illogical to keep him and risk a CL spot. I don't want to mention the financial loss of we do because it's the most obvious. Think about the players that will leave and how much you can attract new players to arrive.
But what if the next coach wants to come after the season ends so he can start fresh.
For example, why would Allegri want to take pirlo's job and risk tarnishing his legacy by failing to qualify, although improbable, there is a slim chance that he fails.
Also that's why I said gentleman's agreement or a contract that means we have to pay him x amount if we sack him before the season's end.

So in the end it's either Pirloh or Tudor, either doesn't inspire much confidence, in case the former is sacked(not gonna happen), until summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The fact that he’s not sacked yet tells me we have no idea who our next coach will be.
Well if our next coach is going to be Allegri - It would be stupid not to fire Pirlo now and re-hire Allegri BUT.... If our next coach is a current coach in Serie A - We couldnt sign him for this year so it makes no effect on Pirlo finishing the season.

What we can do is fire Pirlo and let someone else take the reigns as an interim coach. Is it a good idea? Well Pirlo has no clue but Im not sure his understudy Tudor does...

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
If ever there was a victory that was worth a sacking we saw it today
Yup..I think we all agree he is not even a coach yet but how many here think he has potential to become good next season or the year after that or whatever?
Because I don't see this guy EVER being top level, it's just a feeling/prediction and I'm curious what you think about that?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yup..I think we all agree he is not even a coach yet but how many here think he has potential to become good next season or the year after that or whatever?
Because I don't see this guy EVER being top level, it's just a feeling/prediction and I'm curious what you think about that?
For me he doesn’t have the right charachter to ever be a good manager, he’s too relaxed in his demeanour and too quiet.

it’s absolutely clear to me why he was never a captain throughout his career - he just in not a leader. Maybe he understands the theory but he doesn’t have the skill set to implement it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The fact that he’s not sacked yet tells me we have no idea who our next coach will be.
Why would someone like Allegri come in now and risk CL qualification anyway? Better off waiting for the season to end and start fresh no matter what. Doesn’t make sense for a top coach to come in with 4 games left and also run the risk of not qualifying for the CL as well.

If Pirlo is sacked now, it will be Tudor who replaces him. That’s the reality.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is embarrasing to see to be honest.

He better returns to his wine indurstry because his coach career is done.

What an embarrasment of appointment, really.. Legendary stuff

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why would someone like Allegri come in now and risk CL qualification anyway? Better off waiting for the season to end and start fresh no matter what. Doesn’t make sense for a top coach to come in with 4 games left.

But there’s huge money on the line. If I were AA and had Allegri already booked I’d do anything to bring him back for the last 4 games. I have a feeling that Max won’t be our next coach.
I really hope I’m wrong.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I believe you're right that no outside coach will want to take over with only four matches left.. That said it might be best to let Tudor take over. WTF, can he do any worse?

Please someone here who knows post what kind of coaching experience Tudor has regardless if only an assistant?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
For me he doesn’t have the right charachter to ever be a good manager, he’s too relaxed in his demeanour and too quiet.

it’s absolutely clear to me why he was never a captain throughout his career - he just in not a leader. Maybe he understands the theory but he doesn’t have the skill set to implement it
Yup, the right character is half the job.. this guy hasn't got a single good quality..
He tries to implement some kind of a bastard 352,442,424 hybrid...which requires EXTRA organization not something to try when your team lacks order and looks like a high school varsity team (US school that is not even European HS :D)
I mean this is just beyond me, I just don't get how someone can have less of a clue.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Why would someone like Allegri come in now and risk CL qualification anyway? Better off waiting for the season to end and start fresh no matter what. Doesn’t make sense for a top coach to come in with 4 games left.

Should have been sacked in December when the season was salvageable, Allegri would have steadied the ship.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Yup, the right character is half the job.. this guy hasn't got a single good quality..
He tries to implement some kind of a bastard 352,442,424 hybrid...which requires EXTRA organization not something to try when your team lacks order and looks like a high school varsity team (US school that is not even European HS :D)
I mean this is just beyond me, I just don't get how someone can have less of a clue.
In his biography, he said he didn't like to become a coach. So deep down he knows he does not have proper coaching mentality.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Should have been sacked in December when the season was salvageable, Allegri would have steadied the ship.
There were many posters on here calling for his head back in December.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd prefer Hodor to Tudor as coach.
Tudor or Rolex, I honestly don't care as long as we don't risk the 4th place.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But there’s huge money on the line. If I were AA and had Allegri already booked I’d do anything to bring him back for the last 4 games. I have a feeling that Max won’t be our next coach.
I really hope I’m wrong.
This club rarely sacks coaches mid-season. The last time was back in 2010 with Ferrara and that was under different management. Whether Pirlo stays on til the end of the season or not has zero bearing on Allegri or whoever coming in imho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)