Andrea Pirlo (64 Viewers)

vote

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This club rarely sacks coaches mid-season. The last time was back in 2010 with Ferrara and that was under different management. Whether Pirlo stays on til the end of the season or not has zero bearing on Allegri or whoever coming in imho.
I can totally understand Allegri if he said he doesn't want to take over now. Top coaches usually don't want to do that, why put yourself in a very difficult decision? In the end changing a coach doesn't guarantee success.

With that being said, Pirlo should have been sacked months ago and back then, we'd have it relatively easy to convince someone to take over, even Allegri. Back in December everything was still up for grabs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I understand that it's too late now and we'll keep this bum until the end of the season, but he would deserve the sack despite the win against Udinese.
The team was garbage and he got his ass saved by Ronaldo.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This club rarely sacks coaches mid-season. The last time was back in 2010 with Ferrara and that was under different management. Whether Pirlo stays on til the end of the season or not has zero bearing on Allegri or whoever coming in imho.
There’s a time that you should scrap that policy. Not qualifying for CL is financially disastrous. Tici should realize this, and judging from his stupid outburst at the ref I think he does. I don’t know why they don’t pull the trigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t remember anything like this for Pippo Inzaghi and Seedorf at Milan. This guy is just THAT bad.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don’t remember anything like this for Pippo Inzaghi and Seedorf at Milan. This guy is just THAT bad.
Maybe they at the very least already had their coaching license when they were appointed? :lol:

He is a rookie afterall.

- - - Updated - - -

We are obviously getting nowhere with him but it’s hard to imagine anyone sacking him now with a few games to spare, there were plenty of other times that we could have done it while also maintaining a chance to salvage the season and we didn’t so...

For now just got to pray we make it and we’ll then see from there.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Maybe they at the very least already had their coaching license when they were appointed? :lol:

He is a rookie afterall.

- - - Updated - - -

We are obviously getting nowhere with him but it’s hard to imagine anyone sacking him now with a few games to spare, there were plenty of other times that we could have done it while also maintaining a chance to salvage the season and we didn’t so...

For now just got to pray we make it and we’ll then see from there.
Inzaghi was in Milan primavera prior to his appointment, but Seedorf was a rookie.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So, is Pirlo getting sacked today or what? Do we need to be humiliated against Milan before we pull the trigger?
Hard to imagine that could be the case... we already missed our shot of doing it when there was still something major to salvage out of this season, potentially doing it now seems improbable and highly unlikely.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
@Alin
This is a huge gamble. The play in the last 2 games shows that the players and coach are lost, not even our most experienced players are performing. It's the worst we've played in 15 years.
Not that i disagree but it is what it is...

Just read this paragraph from after the match yesterday(especially the bolded parts) :

"Sometimes the attitude during games was not worthy of Juventus, but the final embrace was a show of our unity. Now we need to continue with this spirit.

Pirlo is usually so controlled, but his run to hug his teammates at the goal and his exhaustion in the post-match interview suggests he’s feeling the strain of being a coach.

“I thought it’d be a bit less stressful and emotional, but when you win games like this at the end, it gives you the energy to keep going.”

Inter won the Scudetto today with Pirlo’s former coach Antonio Conte.

“I congratulate Inter and the boss for this deserved title. Now we need to change, because we want to be the champions again. One era ends after nine consecutive Scudetti, another will now begin and we aim to be back there.”
Source FI - https://www.football-italia.net/170066/pirlo-praises-juventus-determination

- - - Updated - - -

You would think he is even already planning for next season lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)