Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (36 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Disliking an obviously successful businessman is not allowed?
You can dislike him. But stating an obvious incorrect statement is either sarcasm or ignorance. And the Elon hate is definitely at an all-time high recently so its hard to tell if its performative or not.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Agnelli is one stupid mofo. He ran a football club with millions of haters around the world. Lots of them are in influential places and were likely to harm the club if given the opportunity. Even the governing body that regulates his business loathes him. The club is publicly traded and publishes its financial information every three months with severe consequences if it's done willfully incorrectly. Knowing all of this he thought it was a pretty good idea to do exactly that.

If he ends up in prison then it's darwinism at its finest. Fuck him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

If he really did what is being said he and the rest did, I hope he rots in prison for a long time.

But hopefully not, hopefully they fight and clear their names and Juve without any sanctions for the team on the pitch.

Thank you Andrea for the most beautiful years of my life as far as sports are concerned. :sheik:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can dislike him. But stating an obvious incorrect statement is either sarcasm or ignorance. And the Elon hate is definitely at an all-time high recently so its hard to tell if its performative or not.
Currently, the more people that hate Musk the more effective I think he is. God speed to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)