Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (37 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
cooking books is probably a less serious offence for the public eye than alleged cheating though :boh:

anyway, la juve ruba, whatever we do. we cheated when we had the best squad, we always cheated, we won dozens of titles by cheating, never by being the best. i wouldn't worry too much about the public opinion. sponsorships are a more difficult matter, they can leave you after a badly timed fart nowadays

also, i don't mind the hate. i'd prefer if they feared us. rebuilding that status will take an other few years unfortunately
Cheating won’t make anyone fear us tho. And when we finally get good again everyone will just assume we are cheating again

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Talking to a solicitor friend it comes to a couple of things:
- if we made hidden salary payments to players during COVID, it's financial fraud and the management get bans while we get a fine
- if we inflated prices of players to cook the books thus giving us a sporting advantage, that's sports fraud and we can be docked points or relegated

I don't think it can be proven that we inflated prices of players and they can reopen or do a new investigation but I doubt it works because of the Pjanic move to Barcelona who are seemingly immune.

The financial fraud gonna be a hefty fine for us but I'm not worried about relegation.
The inflated prices claim has already been resolved and basically couldn't use the website made by some German estate agent to dictate player values

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Because it's a lost cause for which the club pays on every level.

Do you believe EU will go against UEFA? Lol, that's a good one. Both contain corrupt bureaucrats that are buddies in the name of remaining in their positions.
Well now that Agnelli is out I don't expect it be our crusade anymore. Maybe Perez and co. will continue to push for it.

And yeah, I did think European courts were respectable but I don't know.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Can someone wrap up what are the possible sanctions/consequences for the club for all these potential wrong doings that are mentioned, after these resignations? Thanks.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just have to repeat myself here, but only in italy do they try to ruin their most successfull football club whenever they can.

No shit should we get punished if we did something wrong, fine with that, but italy is just so unpredictable. They do whatever they want.

No matter what experts say, we should get this or that fine - to me the outcome of all of this is unpredictable - because italy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Agnelli was at risk of being arrested and was forced to resign. The choice of the board of directors of Juventus was a way of saying to the Turin prosecutor's office, "Ok, we understand, we'll step aside". The lawyers advised this route. [Libero]

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just have to repeat myself here, but only in italy do they try to ruin their most successfull football club whenever they can.

No shit should we get punished if we did something wrong, fine with that, but italy is just so unpredictable. They do whatever they want.

No matter what experts say, we should get this or that fine - to me the outcome of all of this is unpredictable - because italy.
They destroyed their entire league in 2006. Serie A has not recovered since. And the kicker? Not a shred of evidence of actual wrongdoing.

I'm not saying they did everything the right way this time around. I just don't know. No one does really. But I do know that we were relegated in 2006 for apparently no reason whatsoever and it put Italian football back decades.

Honest to God, I love Italy, I love being in Italy, but they're so fucking retarded half the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)