Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (14 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I thought Italy was a country bereft with corruption. Why can't we take advantage of that corruption for once and get away with shit like this?
stock exchange supervision is a serious organization in most countries though

it's not like whoever pays more to nobodies like auricchio will get some favors

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I thought Italy was a country bereft with corruption. Why can't we take advantage of that corruption for once and get away with shit like this?
I wonder about that as well. Is it that we have no power or influence? That we got hammered in 2006 and with everything that came out after showing how widespread it was and that Inter, Fiorentina and Livorno were the three guilty of Article 6 but totally got away with it- that was in a time with Berlusconi as Milan prez and Morratti at Inter, but both of them are gone and here we are again embroiled in scandal getting our name covered in shit.

Surely its not that the courts etc are quite as partisan as football fans? I doubt, especially given the eventual findings of Palazzi, that we are simply the worst in the country. Its the little things as well. Remember Conte's ban for nothing? Not to mention the VAR stats show we get the least benefit among top teams in Italy.

It's wild

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
nah man, enough with this victim talk. We just simply suck at exploating the grey areas. If you get accused every year of some stuff and others dont it simply means you dont how to play the game properly
Uga buga caveman and uga buga runfast not being as proficient at steering clear of trouble as owners and presidents of mutiple corporate empires who own clubs as a hobby?

Who would've thought

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
nah man, enough with this victim talk. We just simply suck at exploating the grey areas. If you get accused every year of some stuff and others dont it simply means you dont how to play the game properly
More than that, it's always been the arrogance of Agnelli.

That you can commit stupid shit and get away with it is the arrogance of a rich, spoilt billionaire who thinks he controls the system.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
All this victim mentality about courts or systems. Please. And then we criticize Napoli fans for a victim mentality?

Everyone knew, here and everywhere else, that our management is corrupt and doing shady accounting. Agnelli, Nedved, Paratici made an extremely visible mess. It's only a matter of time until they get caught. I just hope that it doesn't affect the club too much.

There is no doubt about their corruption and extreme arrogance about it though.

Agnelli should have resigned immediately after the super league fiasco. Instead he acted in the worst way possible to make enemies with everyone. A change in management is long overdue.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The club began to be mismanaged once Marotta was sacked. The signing of Ronaldo was a turning point for Juve in terms of the board choosing to go all on Ronaldo instead of rejuvenating the team and then choosing to inflate the books in the meanwhile.

Marotta was really the one who was keeping Juve together as everything collapsed after he left and Nedved and Agnelli took more control of the club.

We have been mismanaged for many years and now the chickens have come home to roost.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What bothers me the most is that Milan, Inter, Barcelona, Real Madrid, .... all do similar stuff with impunity.

With us it ends in relegation.
Well it's been that way since decades.

I'd like to think Gianni Agnelli made a lot of enemies in his time too and probably had the same arrogance about him given he was one of the most influential personalities during his time.

As long as Agnelli family are controlling this club, imo this will never end.

Jul 2, 2006
The club began to be mismanaged once Marotta was sacked. The signing of Ronaldo was a turning point for Juve in terms of the board choosing to go all on Ronaldo instead of rejuvenating the team and then choosing to inflate the books in the meanwhile.

Marotta was really the one who was keeping Juve together as everything collapsed after he left and Nedved and Agnelli took more control of the club.

We have been mismanaged for many years and now the chickens have come home to roost.
because he did a great job in inter, rebuilding by filling the squad with 30+ years old fuckfarts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
because he did a great job in inter, rebuilding by filling the squad with 30+ years old fuckfarts.
yeah, we know. he can thank everything to conte, just like agnelli, allegri, sarri, pirlo, chiellini, marchisio, trapattoni, lippi, and everyone at juventus and inda. and chelsea. and even mancini. italy would have never won the euros without conte. he made giaccherini look like a world class player after all, right?

marotta is a competent director. mistakes were made under his guidance too, you can cherry pick on those, but the big picture clearly shows that the club was on a sustainable path while he was here, and went downhill quickly right after he left. i'm not saying that we should rehire him, i'm just saying that putting paratici in marotta's chair was an unbelievably stupid decision

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Everyone in Italy hates us. After the SL mess, most big clubs in Europe probably hate us too.

lol we torched our reputation rebuilt after 2006

bravo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)