Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (38 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
Sky: Allegri and Cherubini wanted to stop aswel to show solidarity to Agnelli, but he convinced them to stay
Allegri: hey buddy, you know what, I will resign too, it is not just only you responsible..
Agnelli: no no no, you did not do anything wrong.. you should continue.. I insist
Allegri: ok.. if you insist.. (Allegri thinking by himself: he thought I would resign 36m in 3 years,, asshole thinks my bank account is big as his)

Jul 2, 2006
Allegri: hey buddy, you know what, I will resign too, it is not just only you responsible..
Agnelli: no no no, you did not do anything wrong.. you should continue.. I insist
Allegri: ok.. if you insist.. (Allegri thinking by himself: he thought I would resign 36m in 3 years,, asshole thinks my bank account is big as his)
give it a few months, his bank account will be bigger.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I wonder how much of this comes from UEFA and how much of it is just the normal power struggle a la Italy. Is Ferrero a competitor of Agnelli or something? A lot of "law this, law that" in that CV. Is it a personal vendetta?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Vice-chairman of the Board of Directors of the Banca del Piemonte since 2013
: Shocked: It's happening isn't it, were actually gonna be renamed Piemonte Calcio

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how much of this comes from UEFA and how much of it is just the normal power struggle a la Italy. Is Ferrero a competitor of Agnelli or something? A lot of "law this, law that" in that CV. Is it a personal vendetta?
A Lawyer at the helm, so we can protect our face from future scandals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)