Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (26 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As always, the fans have to suffer because of the actions of a few crooked members at the club

I think the Agnelli family should consider selling the club entirely. This witch-hunt will never end as long as they're in charge.
i don't think it's a witch hunt at all. agnelli & co are really amateurs without a competent director holding their hands, and they really nearly ruined the club

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i don't think it's a witch hunt at all. agnelli & co are really amateurs without a competent director holding their hands, and they really nearly ruined the club
yeah everything went downhill after Marotta left and they did all-in with Ronaldo and the rest + Covid but even without c-19 instead of 600m loss since 2019 it could've been -300 or something still awful

Aug 2, 2005
I’m no lawyer but what you say sounds probable. No sporting fraud was done and if anyone needs to be prosecuted, it should be the management and not the club. We didn’t get any undue favors on the pitch.
I am not sure how you decide on that

If your cooked books say you can field in the Bentancurs and the Sandros of the world + CR7.. and you get those sporting results based on that.. and along came the benefits of having those FFP complying books to qualify to CL.
That is not only limited to off-field actions.. it is impacting the sporting results...

Maybe the punishment would be of same nature of the actions.. i.e. penalities and or Transfer Market Bans or maybe ban from EU competiton.. as far as I see it.. i am not sure how UEFA will not next..

Anyway.. I dont really know cause so far it looks like allegations and maybe not to the point of severe punishments

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yeah everything went downhill after Marotta left and they did all-in with Ronaldo and the rest + Covid but even without c-19 instead of 600m loss since 2019 it could've been -300 or something still awful
the losses are mostly on covid, but overpaying bums was never gonna end well regardless of covid, and those insane wages only made the situation much worse. ffs at one point juve had the 3rd largest wage bill in football, while the club didn't even have a top10 revenue. what were they thinking

i am glad that they are out. a competent management is still needed

Jun 16, 2020
Luckily I got the morning off, so I can continue refreshing this page just like I did before going to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Sky: Allegri and Cherubini wanted to stop aswel to show solidarity to Agnelli, but he convinced them to stay

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Born in Turin, Italy in 1963, he graduated in Business Studies in 1988 and is a chartered accountant. Since 1995 he has been on the role of statutory auditors and is also a technical consultant at the Court of Turin. He has been Chairman of the Board of statutory auditors of TO-DIS S.r.l and Italia Independent S.p.A since 2012, of Luigi Lavazza S.p.A, Praxi Intellectual Property S.p.A, Biotronik Italia S.p.A and Italia Independent Group S.p.A. since 2013, and since 2014 also of La Gardenia Beauty S.p.A. Since 2011 he has also been standing auditor in Fenera Holding S.p.A and Fenera Real Estate S.p.A., since 2012 in Limoni S.p.A., since 2013 in Alberto Lavazza e C. S.a.p.a. and in Emilio Lavazza e C. S.a.p.a., and since 2014 in Gabriel Fiduciaria S.r.l. Since 2012 he has also been Sole Statutory Auditor at P. Fiduciaria S.r.l. and IBE Fiduciaria S.r.l and since 2013 in PRO.MAR S.r.l. He has been a general partner of Giovanni Agnelli e C. S.a.p.a. since 2008, Vice-chairman of the Board of Directors of the Banca del Piemonte since 2013 and sole director of B.S.R.L. (in liquidation) since 2012. Since 2011 he has also been a director of S.E.I.—Società Editrice Internazionale S.p.A., a director of the ACBGROUP S.p.A. since 2012 and of LOL S.r.l. since 2013. Lastly, since 2014 he has been alternate auditor on the Board of Statutory Auditors of Reale Immobili S.p.A.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Luckily I got the morning off, so I can continue refreshing this page just like I did before going to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Sky: Allegri and Cherubini wanted to stop aswel to show solidarity to Agnelli, but he convinced them to stay
Allegri shouldnt have done that, we are just getting some continuity and with the mess we are its not easy to replace the coach as well.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Allegri should have done that long ago. Before they went out of CL
Ya agree he should have done that long ago when we had the board so that his replacement can be sorted out , right now without a board till mid Jan , he leaving is not going to help unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)