Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (29 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
i give you a counterexample: club holds a press conference on the name change of the u23 squad, where miretti is one of the positive examples for the club's glorious youth development activity. miretti stops playing afterwards :baus:

imagine this club having any kind of strategy :lol3:

btw it's not a coincidence that we're having these discussions in the unibrow thread. he lost it completely when he fired his babysitter (marotta) and tried to run a half a billion club on his own. all we'd need on the long run is some proper management.
I’m so amazed that wherever I read some Juventus related news, the decisions we make are always beyond stupidity. The only positive news of the last months were Chiesa and Pogba going back to training.

Yesterday we could read that we’ll loan Fagioli and Soule. Today we read that we extend Bonucci. I’m not ready for tomorrow

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he was an all star before yao pulled up
I was just joking but I feel like he didn't live up to what he could have been. Guy could have been on the Lakers with Kobe and Shaq, could have had Duncan on the Magic, had Grant Hill but injured like 2 games in, left Orlando just before they draft Dwight, had injury problems himself, Yao was injury prone too and his teams lost some very winnable series. Then he went to the Spurs at the end of his career and a year after he retired they win a chip. One of the unluckiest careers in NBA history

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
plusvalenza case isn't dead yet: prosecutor closed the investigation, requested house arrest on unibrow, judge denied

jj desperately trying to build some reputation, then these are the news besides the embarrassing results, ultras fighting each other, record losses and stuff. bullshit investigation, still, good job on replacing a competent director with a fraud. basically everything aa touched since firing marotta turned to a growing pile of shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)