Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (24 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
solutions are obviously terrible but now i partly get why unibrow got desperate with all the obsession with american major sports and tiktok shit

muricans and their taste in "soccer" :rofl:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
solutions are obviously terrible but now i partly get why unibrow got desperate with all the obsession with american major sports and tiktok shit
Extrspolate that to Agnelli demanding Weston sees significant time on the field. Consider it a mandate for any coach. That provides a glimpse into what the philosophy of management and priorities are.

I’m merely speculating of course

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Extrspolate that to Agnelli demanding Weston sees significant time on the field. Consider it a mandate for any coach. That provides a glimpse into what the philosophy of management and priorities are.

I’m merely speculating of course
i give you a counterexample: club holds a press conference on the name change of the u23 squad, where miretti is one of the positive examples for the club's glorious youth development activity. miretti stops playing afterwards :baus:

imagine this club having any kind of strategy :lol3:

btw it's not a coincidence that we're having these discussions in the unibrow thread. he lost it completely when he fired his babysitter (marotta) and tried to run a half a billion club on his own. all we'd need on the long run is some proper management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)