Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
The son and heir of a billionaire tycoon. Inherited his family’s wealth, and legacy.

- - - Updated - - -

https://quotlr.com/archive/quote/174218
Lol
Reminds me of this

Tough times create strong men
Strong men create easy time
Easy time create weak men
Weak men create tough times

Edit

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain (The New World #7)

Tags: philosophy, society

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Things aren't looking good at all on so many levels for this club.

Agnelli lost it that day he dumped Beppe. After that most of the moves he made were wrong.

We need some new energy. Fuck it, who knows, maybe Lapo is that guy.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This guys priorities have been elsewhere for years. Clubs majorly lost direction under his leadership. I’ll be forever greatful for how he put us in the position to win 9 titles in a row but it’s clear he’s not the right man for the helm anymore. He’s made catastrophic decisions over the last 4 years culminating in the Super League fiasco which left him looking like a deluded old fool

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Man when this guy arrived on the scene things looked so good. He was loud in his standing up to the FIGC. Demanding compensation (443 million Euro was it? :lol:) for the errors of calciopoli and taking legal action to get our scudetti back. Even the whole '30 vinta sul campo' was pretty ballsy, when we said its 3 stars or none.

Now he seems like a total softcock. The rot has started at the top, it seems.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Man when this guy arrived on the scene things looked so good. He was loud in his standing up to the FIGC. Demanding compensation (443 million Euro was it? :lol:) for the errors of calciopoli and taking legal action to get our scudetti back. Even the whole '30 vinta sul campo' was pretty ballsy, when we said its 3 stars or none.

Now he seems like a total softcock. The rot has started at the top, it seems.
Power wears down in the end, he had something to prove before and now he prefers to stay on his comfort zone to eventually get pissed on. He's being his true self. He knows his job is safe and his cousin will be patient, else he'd be more proactive.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Too bad there are no other fit Agnellis (no, not Lapo). I guess John will eventually replace him with somebody from the corporate world with no ties to Juve. If that's how it has to be, then so be it. And no, not Del Piero either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)