Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (60 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I read that Partita del Cuore 2021 is today ? With Agnelli, Elkann , Nedved , Gigi etc rumored to be playing aswell given that the venue is again at Juventus stadium.

https://www.sportmediaset.mediaset....e-5-e-sportmediaset-it_32857831-202102k.shtml

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, now this one is even more interesting , saying that Allegri will also be there playing? :lol:

https://www.ilbianconero.com/a/part...nn-e-agnelli-tutti-gli-juvent-60957#gallery_0

Stasera su Canale 5 - prima volta sulle reti Mediaset - andrà in onda la Partita del Cuore in diretta da Torino. Occhi puntati sugli juventini ed ex, tra i quali c'è anche Massimiliano Allegri acquisto - in prestito - della Nazionale Cantanti allenata dalla coppia Capello-Masini. Da una parte Allegri e dall'altra... Andrea Agnelli. Sì, lui: pantaloncini e scarpini insieme a John Elkann, Andrea Pirlo, Gigi Buffon e Storari Marco.
Google translate: the Match of the Heart will be broadcast live from Turin. Eyes on Juventus and former players, including Massimiliano Allegri, purchase - on loan - of the National Singers team coached by the Capello-Masini duo. Allegri on one side and on the other ... Andrea Agnelli.

- - - Updated - - -

This gotta be fun :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He stays, nothing will improve. Pirlo will stay, or an even worse manager will be brought.
Next season is wasted, Inter will get another championship if they keep Conte.
In CL we will lose the coming season and the next one too, because Paratici or another AA puppet will commit the very same mistakes and we will not build a competitive team...
We have tough times ahead, like post calciopoli era...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Tonight at 21:00 on Canale 5 the partita del cuore. Agnelli, Allegri, Nedved, Pirlo and Elkann among the names that will play.

Will be interesting to see Allegri vs Pirlo.
Yup , posted it above aswell, gonna be a fun watch for sure.

if anyone has a good stream please assist!? would be nice to also have a thread for the game too. :lol: :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Cant be worse than the shit we watched this year
Not much left of it but for the sake of whoever wants to check it out i did find quite a good stream eventually - http://www.giniko.com/watch.php?id=1196

Just a few sec ago you could see Allegri and Elkann to one side talking to each other off the pitch as the cameras cut to them for a few seconds :D

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it means anything but one can only hope! :lol:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Parasite left, rumors Allegri is coming back and Ronaldo is leaving… Yeah the wake call worked if true

Dude lost his way for a minute there but is taking the reins again it seems

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Really like the fact he has assessed the situation and made two significant changes that directly related to our poor season. Reading that Allegri will have a greater say in the transfer market is also a significant step.

As for his physical shape...nearing 40 myself with two young children, working like a dog and having zero time to myself...it does get hard to maintain the shape you once had in your 20s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)