Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (23 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
President Andrea Agnelli has arrived at the FIGC’s court to begin proceedings relating to Juventus’ alleged ticket sales to ultras.

According to Premium Sport, the trial at the National Federal Tribunal started at 13:30 BST (14:30 local time), with Agnelli spotted alongside his lawyers and other executives.

Furthermore, the prosecutor’s demands would be “fairly high”, given the case is being heard at first instance.

Agnelli is accused of helping sell tickets to Juve ultras, several of whom have links with organised crime and do not possess clean criminal records.

However, the Bianconeri have made it clear that they will not deem it necessary for the patron to step down if he is found guilty.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
President Andrea Agnelli has arrived at the FIGC’s court to begin proceedings relating to Juventus’ alleged ticket sales to ultras.

According to Premium Sport, the trial at the National Federal Tribunal started at 13:30 BST (14:30 local time), with Agnelli spotted alongside his lawyers and other executives.

Furthermore, the prosecutor’s demands would be “fairly high”, given the case is being heard at first instance.

Agnelli is accused of helping sell tickets to Juve ultras, several of whom have links with organised crime and do not possess clean criminal records.

However, the Bianconeri have made it clear that they will not deem it necessary for the patron to step down if he is found guilty.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
To think that the guy who invented the phone call from Agnelli is still around and is the one asking for AA to get 2 years ½ with a 2 game stadium ban. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

They also want the case to be revised by UEFA so he'd be out of that new job he got.

We trying to bring Italy on top again and these fuckers want to destroy it. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

all this for a couple of tickets sold too much to some Ultras.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is what you get when you have Interisti turds in charge of the FIGC. The head of the FIGC has been tried and convicted five times in court, for chrissakes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_Tavecchio
Laughable we're the only team in history that might get convicted for selling tickets to ultras groups
request of 2,5years ban for Agnelli and 2 home games without fans + a third just for Curva is utter bullshit.

Let's say they're right, what's the point of banning regular customers who paid to view those games?!?!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Laughable we're the only team in history that might get convicted for selling tickets to ultras groups
request of 2,5years ban for Agnelli and 2 home games without fans + a third just for Curva is utter bullshit.

Let's say they're right, what's the point of banning regular customers who paid to view those games?!?!
Damn, what a stand up guy

• In 1970, he was sentenced to four months for forgery of credit title
  • In 1994, he was sentenced to twenty eight months two days for tax evasion and value-added tax
  • In 1996, he was sentenced to three months for failure to pay social security deductions and insurance
  • In 1998, he was sentenced to three months for omission or falsification of reports
  • In 1998, he was again sentenced to three months for abuse of office for violation of anti-pollution regulation

But really, can't we afford proper lawyers or something? Why are we bullied so easily?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They don't go with logic or justice.
They have a target and they do/invent everything possible to achieve their goal like in 2006.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, what a stand up guy

• In 1970, he was sentenced to four months for forgery of credit title
  • In 1994, he was sentenced to twenty eight months two days for tax evasion and value-added tax
  • In 1996, he was sentenced to three months for failure to pay social security deductions and insurance
  • In 1998, he was sentenced to three months for omission or falsification of reports
  • In 1998, he was again sentenced to three months for abuse of office for violation of anti-pollution regulation

But really, can't we afford proper lawyers or something? Why are we bullied so easily?
You can have OJ's lawyers but if the guys taking decisions are corrupted what can you do?
We'll see how these guys are in a few days.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
They have a target and they do/invent everything possible to achieve their goal like in 2006.

- - - Updated - - -

You can have OJ's lawyers but if the guys taking decisions are corrupted what can you do?
That's prolly all an excuse cause they can't have Juventus keep on winning championship after championship.
Now that Milano teams spit up some cash they have to get something in return.
I hope that in spite of everything we keep on winning till they beg us to stop.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I would expect that you would still get a fair trial. And if anything, you can appeal to a higher court. I mean, it's not Zimbabwe FFS

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would expect that you would still get a fair trial. And if anything, you can appeal to a higher court. I mean, it's not Zimbabwe FFS
I can believe that we sold tickets to ultras against the rules. To keep them good.
Those fans has the knife cause as soon as they sing a racist abuse Juventus get 50-80k fine and play without fans.
So it's very likely for Juventus to keep them good and in check to deal with them some tickets.

But we're for sure not the only ones but still we will end up as being the only sinners.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'd expect a stadium ban for these groups and a fine to the club if there's any fair justice over there.
I mean, it's about tickets, fucking tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

btw the first paper to get the scoop and what the prosecutor[Pecoraro] asked for was il napolista. LOL
Pecoraro[guy who invented the AA phone call] is from naples.

- - - Updated - - -

this is Pecoraro with some friends.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'd expect a stadium ban for these groups and a fine to the club if there's any fair justice over there.
I mean, it's about tickets, $#@!ing tickets.

- - - Updated - - -

btw the first paper to get the scoop and what the prosecutor[Pecoraro] asked for was il napolista. LOL
Pecoraro[guy who invented the AA phone call] is from naples.

- - - Updated - - -

this is Pecoraro with some friends.

ye it's easy to see how this dork sold infos cause he is a napoli fan.
God how I hate how corrupted Italy is.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'm an idiot and don't understand the injustice. Could someone explain to a dummy? Go easy and explain like I'm a three-year-old. So, we own a stadium and we sell tickets to people who want to visit it. We also say, "here's your tickets mr/mrs VIP, and here's your ticket Sturaro, and here's your ticket Camoranesi, and then here are your tickets Ultras'". But the last part is illegal? Why? I don't get it. Why can't we do whatever we want with something we own?

There's something crucial I am missing but what is it?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I'm an idiot and don't understand the injustice. Could someone explain to a dummy? Go easy and explain like I'm a three-year-old. So, we own a stadium and we sell tickets to people who want to visit it. We also say, "here's your tickets mr/mrs VIP, and here's your ticket Sturaro, and here's your ticket Camoranesi, and then here are your tickets Ultras'". But the last part is illegal? Why? I don't get it. Why can't we do whatever we want with something we own?

There's something crucial I am missing but what is it?
They're making deals with Mafia affiliated Ultra groups who get the tickets for cheap from the club, then go around and sell them for much more. The club does this because those Ultras can cause problems for the club by starting shit up at Juve games.

Here's a pretty good article on the general situation:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ltras-the-dangerous-fans-who-control-the-game

So that stuff is messed up, the question is how culpable Juve is in this whole situation, and this is where things get a bit fishy.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
They're making deals with Mafia affiliated Ultra groups who get the tickets for cheap from the club, then go around and sell them for much more. The club does this because those Ultras can cause problems for the club by starting shit up at Juve games.

Here's a pretty good article on the general situation:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ltras-the-dangerous-fans-who-control-the-game

So that stuff is messed up, the question is how culpable Juve is in this whole situation, and this is where things get a bit fishy.
So if I understand this correctly, we are responsible for what ticket holders do with their purchased tickets?
Thanks for your help btw! :)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
So if I understand this correctly, we are responsible for what ticket holders do with their purchased tickets?
Thanks for your help btw! :)
If you are aware that said ticket holders use mass ID fraud to get them, and are tied to the Mafia you're probably looking at some sort of organized crime offense.

But afaik the irony here is that it would've been difficult for anyone to find Juve legally guilty of anything if Agnelli hadn't tried to address the situation and met with the Ultra leaders. Because one cornerstone of the accusations is that he met with a Mafia leader.

Still, just wanted to say that the situation of ticket reselling (probably not limited to Juve) is very problematic. Don't know that much about the details of the Agnelli case, difficult to really get unbiased information since I don't know Italian & especially the intricacies of Italy's legal system enough to make sense of Italian sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)