Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (34 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
#1 objective this summer is to keep him interested in staying as long as possible. Don't let him even think about feeling complacent and desiring a new challenge (which would be understandable as he has utterly dominated everything in front of him).

Build him that gold statue...give him money, drugs, women, mafia connections, men, children whatever the fuck he desires

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
#1 objective this summer is to keep him interested in staying as long as possible. Don't let him even think about feeling complacent and desiring a new challenge (which would be understandable as he has utterly dominated everything in front of him).

Build him that gold statue...give him money, drugs, women, mafia connections, men, children whatever the $#@! he desires
why would he leave? juventus is literally his family inheritance and has been for a century, that's priceless and completely unique in the world today, the feeling of pride must be immense, it would actually be rather hard to quit from such.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
why would he leave? juventus is literally his family inheritance and has been for a century, that's priceless and completely unique in the world today, the feeling of pride must be immense, it would actually be rather hard to quit from such.
Oh shit I meant to to post this in Allegri thread :shifty:

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I think I read an article recently where the architect of the stadium said it can be expanded up to 50k. He also said he has seen better stadiums in Africa than the ones in Italy outside of Juventus Stadium.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)