Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (25 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The amount of hate Andrea gets in the forums is weird tbh. He's one of Juve's best presidents of all time. After the few disastrous post-calciopoli years, he transformed this club from a falling giant to the most dominant Italian side of all time. A historic 6th straight scudetto is coming thanks to the team Andrea built.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep he is great, no denying it. I don't think anyone has a reasonable doubt on him as the president competence wise, his tenure speaks for itself, flat out amazing shy of CL title. Allways says the right things and is highly modernized leader in this archaic field (more so in Italy).

Only disparaging thing you can say about him is his personal life, cheating and stealing wife of best friend and collegue, certified douchebaggery.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I haven't followed his personal life, and I don't think people should believe everything coming off a selling newspaper. Specially, us Juve fans.

What's important is what we see in Juventus Stadium. We all see his passion celebrating all goals, even the Coppa Italia early stages goals. But, other than his magnificent work ethic, most of the respect I have for Andrea is coming from here:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
yep, FIGC want to $#@! him up but he said unfortunately for you guys I ain't quitting and we'll keep making Juve better.
:tup:

Yep he is great, no denying it. I don't think anyone has a reasonable doubt on him as the president competence wise, his tenure speaks for itself, flat out amazing shy of CL title. Allways says the right things and is highly modernized leader in this archaic field (more so in Italy).

Only disparaging thing you can say about him is his personal life, cheating and stealing wife of best friend and collegue, certified douchebaggery.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve have nothing to do with it...

unless they invent shit and make new fake rules.

:shifty:

nah, they can't do that but what they can do is invent shit to tarnish the Juve name again.
This is when I see Elkaan/Exxor pop in and say fuck this shit...here is a 150m check go buy whoever you want so long as we stay #1 for another decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)