Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (38 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
To be honest, Del Piero as the Presidente would be perfect for me. I'm sure he can do the job.

The greatest legend in Juventus history taking charge of the club :touched:.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
After reports this week that Juventus President Andrea Agnelli has been caught up in a ticket scandal involving Mafia bosses, a former club legend has been tipped to replace him at the helm of Italy’s biggest club.

Ilbianconero.com quotes Il Messaggero who states that Alessandro Del Piero could become the new face of the Old Lady as pressure mounts on Agnelli to step down. The journal suggests that whilst his appointment would be welcomed by the fans, his lack of experience in a “political” environment could raise question marks over whether this would be the right move for the Italian giants.

Ultimately, it will be John Elkann, current president and CEO of Exor (the investment company owned by the Agnelli family) who will make the decision on Andrea Agnelli’s future but up to now, he has remained silent on the investigation carried out by the Public Prosecutor of the FIGC.

With a sixth Scudetto all but confirmed, Elkann is at a crossroads; if he decides to relieve Agnelli of his duties, should he entrust the future of the club to another family member such as Alessandro Nasi or look for an outside solution. Along with the name of Del Piero, current director and another former Bianconeri legend Pavel Nedved would seem to be a popular choice within the society.

:shifty:
It's all bullshit. It's happens everywhere and i don't mean meeting mafia bosses.
But ultras pressuring to have free tickets and so on.
Why would juventus agree on this? easy cause they can get juventus fined by singing racist chants which before the agreement costed juventus 2-3m/year.
It's more about those criminals blackmailing Juventus and this is a thing that happens everywhere (in Italy) but like always law focus on us.
Or maybe it's Elkan who wanna get rid of A.A for God know the reason.
A.A is competent and studied for it. Changing now would be utter disaster for us.
As much as i loved Del Piero he is ignorant on how you run a club he has been a great football but I doubt he graduated from High School and you would let someone like that run Juventus? choosing strategies?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Del piero needs to spend the next couple of years uping his business skills before I'd be anywhere near happy him taking over. We need to think logically not with emotion. Don't know nazi but he would do well to run. Club like lazio.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That reminds me of this bull$#@! of news from january:
http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/revealed-fiat-ceo-wants-to-overthrow-juventus-president-agnelli-41744
Its said that Elkann wants to get rid of Agnelli and replace him by Pavelinho.
:bitchslap:
ah..... i love our ex players but i'd want them being the president of our team only if they're qualified.
Meaning at least having a degree in economics.
Nowdays football teams are no longer what they were during Boniperti era.
Else what's the point of having an uneducated one representing and choosing how we should develope??
Those rumors are just the wet dreams of our enemies.
We are perfect this way! why change? there is no reason! our results are ok and our financial power is increasing, we're miles ahead of anyone in Italy and we should throw away the work done and A.A simply because of a love affair?
C'mon how many affairs had Giovanni Agnelli and people idolized him? To me this is utter bullshit.
I would be really displeased if they removed him for a love affair or because he had to act and contract with ultras for free tickets (every team does that).

My wet dream would be AA as president and Moggi in Marotta's position with the help of Paratici and Nedved forming the new "triade"

- - - Updated - - -

the monobrow..... God you're filthy rich and you can't fix it?
laser have you ever heard of it?? XD

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agnelli isnt a peasant thats insecure about his looks. Hes filthy rich, hes banging other peoples wives, and is running a top4 club in Europe in his free time. You peasants could only dream of achieving anything close to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)