Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (22 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It's the rumour in Turin if AA goes to Ferrari.

and they say Lapo would be supported by Marotta
@Bianconero_Aus

beppe trying to convert the haters to marottaism.

wait...shhhhhhhh! you hear this????

i think i can hear them moan already. :shifty:

see:

No! Lapo will be supported by Pavel! Marotta can fuck off with Andrea. Bring back ale too

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Bianconero_Aus

beppe trying to convert the haters to marottaism.

wait...shhhhhhhh! you hear this????

i think i can hear them moan already. :shifty:

see:
:lol:

Haters will never win. They gon be mad when Beppe is made honourary (and actual) president of Juventus one day. And his image will be cut into stone somewhere in Turin (along with Paratici) Mt Rushmore style.

Apr 29, 2006
Lapo president would be SEX!!! Lapo is actually much less of a shithead than people credit him for. Could be quite successful and no one would dare open his mouth against him.

He is the third best option after ADP and his brother. His brother never ran something not winning and if he would preside over Juve ... well Beppe will finally be able to throw away his frequent flyer card and change it with a private jet.

DP is obviously the choice of the heart, but is he ruthless enough to do it ?

Apr 29, 2006
You don't need to be ruthless, you need to be intelligent, have vision and make the right right choices at the right time.

Like this man

That guy wasn't ruthless? :snoop:

And being a visionary and making those 'right choices at the right time' requires ruthlessness to the extreme, especially in huge organizations. The current political and moral system stands for one reason alone: it manages to pull the curtain over the masses for the simplest of facts - because one lost the inner struggle - now one fights for life not only with his friends, but with his kids.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
That guy wasn't ruthless? :snoop:

And being a visionary and making those 'right choices at the right time' requires ruthlessness to the extreme, especially in huge organizations. The current political and moral system stands for one reason alone: it manages to pull the curtain over the masses for the simplest of facts - because one lost the inner struggle - now one fights for life not only with his friends, but with his kids.
Every person is ruthless but it's the timing and the way.

Apr 29, 2006
Every person is ruthless but it's the timing and the way.
Not true.

On topic nobody has ever suggested that L'Avvocato was anything but legendary, nonetheless he was quite ruthless and he couldn't have been anything else.

DP has it too(Palladino incident), but it remains to be seen whether its up to the level of running a top UEFA club. People should put things in perspective about what FIFA/UEFA/FA's are these days when they see what's happening with Blatter/Platini. He was a captain so he has some in it, but the President post is quite different...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
It's the rumour in Turin if AA goes to Ferrari.

- - - Updated - - -

and they say Lapo would be supported by Marotta.
Then Lapo somehow ends up in intensive care after a coke induced overdose and Marotta take over as the clubs President.

I swear to God I think Beppe is gonna loan with option to buy the Elkanns majority shares and take over the club and nobody will ever see it coming.

What a sneaky bastard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)