Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (673 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
One thing I think is great about having another coach now is this opens us up for flexibility and unpredictablity. The entire world knew after Conte's first season that the team walking out of the tunnel was going to be a 352 going through the same motions. Had the league had been stronger we wouldn't have seen back to back to back titles I think (yes, it's an opinion).

We have a team for a 352 which we all know but with Evra/Coman we have something else in the bag to throw at our opponents and that will make us less predictable and more frustrating to play against.
But didn't we negotiated for both Evra & Coman when conte was here !

I don't believe our targets changed when Conte was here or when he left. The players that we've signed this summer were known target by every one since very early this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But didn't we negotiated for both Evra & Coman when conte was here !

I don't believe our targets changed when Conte was here or when he left. The players that we've signed this summer were known target by every one since very early this summer.
Doesn't matter because Coman came, he was the first, but Evra waiting to see who the new coach was and what he had to say. Evra came after speaking with Allegri I believe. Regardless, we still went after positions the club felt necessary, not just Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 669)