Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (35 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I have no doubt about how much Conte loves Juve, and I think you are right. All I'm saying is that it isn't impossible that Conte had unrealistic expectations. Not likely, but not impossible. Let's wait for the facts.
if that was the case, impossible expectations, he should have been let go in may, we are caught with our pants down, and regardless how much i try to spin it it all points towards agnelli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Conte took a risk, everybody knows that he was the sole reason of our success.
When he have accepted the job, he had to make some compromises.
But when he delivered much more than expected and this unprecented success gave him the opportunity to openly demand whats best for Juve, with less fear for the consequences, he took the chance hoping for the best.
But to our board, winning and competing is not that important, they have other priorities and would not let Conte or anyone else to compromise them...
Now they are free to hire a new loyal pawn, that can be handled with ease and reboot projecfs like the ItalJuve one and Barca-clone 002

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Something about this doesn't add up, why take the first pre season training session and then just quit?
My guess is that they had another talk about renewing his contract today and there was no prospect of an agreement.

Rather than leave that dragging on over the whole season, both parties will have decided it's better to call it quits now and go their separate ways.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Something about this doesn't add up, why take the first pre season training session and then just quit?
Yeah, if it wasn't for some huge incident occuring recently, that would just be an incredibly dick move.

That's what's making me so scared about what news still might surface.

- - - Updated - - -

Very upsetting if true, losing both is just unbearable.
If both are sold, and I'm not being a JCK here, it could destroy everything we have worked so hard to achieve the past 3 years. The whole Juve project would be in shambles.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My guess is that they had another talk about renewing his contract today and there was no prospect of an agreement.

Rather than leave that dragging on over the whole season, both parties will have decided it's better to call it quits now and go their separate ways.
Since i cannot believe we'll sell vidal, this is the scenario i hope is the case.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Let's not exaggerate, we still have the best team on paper.
Yeah, but I'm worried more about the long term future. We need a strong coach to continue on the path we've been treading on the past three years, especially as many key players are aging and Pogba seems set to leave in three seasons maximum.

With the way the Mercato panned out before today, we were going to be in a very good position, not just for next season, but for the next 4-5 years. Now the only thing we have left is Coman.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Is there a 'progressive' option out there?

Is there a coach available just now that Juve would see being in charge for a few years?

Because of the timing and nature of Conte's departure, it may well be necessary to appoint someone like Allegri as a safe option to take Juve through this season and give Agnelli & Co. time to really plan for Conte's long-term successor to be appointed next summer.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Are we getting punkd? This is some fucked up shit going on today.

-Conte resigns
-Vidal most likely off to United
-Evra has 2nd thoughts
-We're about to sign lolegri
-Di Marzio just reported Iturbe to Roma done.

What the hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)