Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (39 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Too soon to attach blame to anyone just now.

Remember how furious everyone was the previous board when Deschamps quit?

He's since admitted that it was a mistake on his part and that he should have stayed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's the same thing I said back then when he forced Dp out, the counter argument was Conte is the reason and cause.
except this is a million times worse imo

- - - Updated - - -

Too soon to attach blame to anyone just now.

Remember how furious everyone was the previous board when Deschamps quit?

He's since admitted that it was a mistake on his part and that he should have stayed.

and we also saw how inept and football ignorant that board was

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was always obvious that Andrea favored Marotta over Conte, thats what forced Conte to get vocal about it, my stance on the matter is known, hopefully Andrea will have the dignity to quit when time comes...

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
agnelli is the president, nothing is done with him sanctioning it, i put blame squarely on agnelli until proven otherwise
It's impossible that it's Conte's fault? Personally, I definitely think it's most likely Marotta's or Agnelli's fault, but the only thing I know for certain is that we can't say anything for certain at this point. For that reason blaming anyone now seems silly.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's impossible that it's Conte's fault? Personally, I definitely think it's most likely Marotta's or Agnelli's fault, but the only thing I know for certain is that we can't say anything for certain at this point. For that reason blaming anyone now seems silly.
if you had any doubt how much conte loves juve, just watch this last interview. I doubt hed just walk away on a whim imo The people on top really fucked up this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Technically maybe. But Dp's legacy was too big to force him out as-well and he still had the courage to pull it.
i dont know if i am being super pessimist here, but i fell we are royally fucked, i wouldnt be surprised if pogba jumped ship, tevez asked to be loaned to boca, and no decent players would agree to join us at this point.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
if you had any doubt how much conte loves juve, just watch this last interview. I doubt hed just walk away on a whim imo The people on top really fucked up this time.
I have no doubt about how much Conte loves Juve, and I think you are right. All I'm saying is that it isn't impossible that Conte had unrealistic expectations. Not likely, but not impossible. Let's wait for the facts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)