Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (27 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
agnelli dosn't want conte to leave

conte dosn't want pogba to leave

psg want pogba

psg get pogba

contes wants pogba

contes goes to psg $$$$$$$$$

juventus back to 7th place.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Not saying it's even close to happening, but if Conte did leave then whatever manager we brought in should have no problem winning Serie A again with our current squad - Pogba + 60M.

Jesus Christ we won Serie A undefeated with a 10 goal a season striker who has the build up skills of a dead cat. There was no Pogba either might I add.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Not saying it's even close to happening, but if Conte did leave then whatever manager we brought in should have no problem winning Serie A again with our current squad - Pogba + 60M.

Jesus Christ we won Serie A undefeated with a 10 goal a season striker who has the build up skills of a dead cat. There was no Pogba either might I add.
i hope conte wakes up nani when we get him and turns him into a world class winger. he is good at bringing the most out of players...

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
history will repeat itself. we will see pogba for 60-80 million euros just like we did with zinade. he will go and get crazy wages etc... but we will buy players like top class players like mata, di maria, sancehz (who knows) etc... we then will smash real madrid 3-0 in the champions league and hopefully this time we will win the champions league.
agnelli dosn't want conte to leave

conte dosn't want pogba to leave

psg want pogba

psg get pogba

contes wants pogba

contes goes to psg $$$$$$$$$

juventus back to 7th place.
k den

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

While that is indeed true, we need to keep moving forward, and building for the future. Winning Serie A should never become the limit of our ambitions considering the drastic decline in quality the league has witnessed over the past decade. We should maintain/keep our best players and build towards targeting the CL within the coming 3 years.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Hosting the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] edition of the Giovanni Agnelli Parliamentary Association this week, which calls together a number of political leaders in the peninsula, the Bianconeri’s President took the opportunity to pull support on helping to develop the national game further.
“The inaction of this country and this parliament is taking away the competitiveness of Italian football and of Juventus, the leading squad in the sport,” Agnelli is quoted by the Gazzetta dello Sport as delivering.
“Football is an exceptional showcase for the country, but its future is in jeopardy. We need serious reforms and fast. We do not ask for finance.
“We represent every year 1.6 per cent of the national GDP, we only ask that you to develop. Only a single text on sport, a reform of the labour law. Our players are treated as employees, but are billed like companies.
“We hope to have our brands better protected against counterfeiting, as is done abroad. And we would like laws on planning, because it cannot be possible that only Juventus has a stadium in Italy at the level of the British and German clubs.
“Without these interventions, Juventus will lose competitiveness, while we want to excel in Europe. I am sure that you would like excellence for our country.”

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only way to make FIGC to smth is to dominate Serie A for ten years, even then they'd probably prefer to bring us down to balance things instead of helping other catch up.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Mark
Why isn't this thread sticky? He's the owner of a club :lol:, while in this section that status have various threads, less important ones.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't know how we handle those threads. Popularity, role, cool dude...:D
Yeah, well that's why I was asking you if you could explain the criteria, considering that he's the owner and acting president of the club which this forum is all about. In that respect I thought it would be logical that this thread is sticky, but never mind, trifles. :D

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Yeah, well that's why I was asking you if you could explain the criteria, considering that he's the owner and acting president of the club which this forum is all about. In that respect I thought it would be logical that this thread is sticky, but never mind, trifles. :D
I think Sticky means Jizz material.

Unfortunately, Agnelli is not Jizz material yet. If he resigned Pogba and told PSG to fuck off, then he is Jizz material. my 2 cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)