Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (26 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I KEPT my words alot against this guy.. but what alex said today just made this guy one of my enemies and i fear the future of this team on his hands.. you can't handle a history like Del Piero this way. i will not lose my love for this team with such a move. but so many fans will, cause del piero is a big big part of our history.
for fuck sake we can't imagine what we will do without him after he retires.. now how could anybody imagine him on some other team in some fucked up league in his last years..

FUCKIN' PAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

FUCK YOU Andrea IF YOU WILL DO SO.... you don't deserve the Agnelli name..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I hope Alex returns as president one day, and thanks Andrea publicly in a shareholders meeting for all the work he has done in his 2 year tenure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If make a bubble and ignore the fact that he is doing a fantastic job as a coach, as he did as a player...... I can seriously say fuck Conte too. He also has a say in which players eh can demand. The least he can say is that he wants ale to stay and thats it.

Bus if he is just an specctator of this saga and supporting agnelli like a yesman, he is equally on blame like marota and agnelli.

This, and his borrielo affair are the only dark spots in his juventus career as a coach so far.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry dude, but can you tell me a reason to not think that he can also have a hand in this?.
He is being superb but that doesnt mean i have to agree with everything he does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)