Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (49 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Paolo Rossi on the radio says it's not about the betting scandal, DP's contract or something else I missed but he's got a smile on his face.

:eek:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He will say that from his last talk with delaurentis we reached an agrement for cavani and lavezzi :D
Or he will say that he bought juve and know the part which was in property of exor is his :D

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I hope this materializes into something good. Maybe a new sponsorship deal for next season (although if that was the case then why would Conte be speaking there also?). Maybe a Del Piero extension (although does that require a press conference?). They are certainly not going to announce the transfer budget.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I hope this materializes into something good. Maybe a new sponsorship deal for next season (although if that was the case then why would Conte be speaking there also?). Maybe a Del Piero extension (although does that require a press conference?). They are certainly not going to announce the transfer budget.
isn't conte speaking at 10:00 ?
i though he would do the usual pre-match conference

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He will say that from his last talk with delaurentis we reached an agrement for cavani and lavezzi :D
Or he will say that he bought juve and know the part which was in property of exor is his :D
Or that De Laurentis generously has given us Napoli and it will be Juventus's official "Youth\Second" Team in Serie A. Cavani\Lavezzi\etc. will play incorporated in our squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)