Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (22 Viewers)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
That was their reaction to Krasic missing the goal by about 25 yards. Marrotta just looks like the biggest yes man ever. He must've been sitting happily and just wanted to act as emotional as Agnelli so got up and started making faces which obviously doesn't suit him as we can see. He looks even more retarded than he actually is.
This is accurate.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
By the looks of it, Moratti is well beyond 100. He probably revitalizes himself from the blood of his players... amongst other bodily fluids.
Oh why dont you just say it.......He likes to chew Zanetti's sperm. He has been doing that for quite some time. Wants to make his teeth white. But i guess from all that ass he has been kissing and licking it is too late to remove the yellow. Now he has shit on his teeth for the rest of his life. SO he has been chewing Zanetti;s sperm in vain, but Morrati doesnt tell him that cause Morrati likes the taste of it.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Agnelli's interview for Studio Sport XXL.

[video=vimeo;36213667]http://vimeo.com/36213667[/video]

If you look closely you can see a piece of a cardboard behind him. Something like this: :lol:

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Agnelli's interview for Studio Sport XXL.

[video=vimeo;36213667]http://vimeo.com/36213667[/video]

If you look closely you can see a piece of a cardboard behind him. Something like this: :lol:

:lol:

Anyway maybe the article below is the same with the interview above? :)

Agnelli, "Moggi the Best, Giraudo as a father, Del Piero Juve's DNA"

In the episode of "Studio Sport XXL - the top ten of the week", on Italy 1, exclusive interview with Juventus president Andrea Agnelli, who returns to talk about Farsopoli: "Take something to M***A and AC Milan as a carnival joke? To M***A would not deliver thee anything because the Scudetto in 2006 was already ours, to Milan tge the Champions of 2003. The championship of 2006 is a matter of justice, new facts have emerged which have profoundly changed those 6 years ago and so we will try to carry on our belief in every possible venue. In that period, in his work Moggi was the best of all, as it was in the past Allodi. While Giraudo to me was a landmark, like a father, and as such were affections and conflicts. "

Andrea Agnelli continued commenting on the growth of the team than last season: "The one has changed some of our balance from last year, is Barzagli. Del Neri had a difficult task, it was the beginning of the renovation; Conte I know for 20 years instead , was almost a natural choice."

He describes so the Juventus DNA: "Juve for my family has always been a wrapping passion, but we are more than a hundred and I do not know if everyone has a faith for Juventus. However winning for US is not important, is the only thing that Matters, as Boniperti said. He and Del Piero are one hundred percent the Juve DNA's. "

The Juventus president continues with a thought on the situation of football in Italy: "Ten years ago the big Italian clubs had the same turnover of the big European clubs, today to bridge the gap between us and them would need a period of time between 5 and 8 years. In our football there are three DNA things: stadiums, television rights and the brands protection. Reforms needed. On the Milan sports policy remains our best ally, on the field the most formidable rival. I asked from Ferrari the contracts of Formula 1 drivers, to apply to football. A return to Maranello? I'm fine where I am. "

Finally, Andrea Agnelli states: "I like the derby, but I would give a Torino strong that would give to that challenge importance of ranking wel,l beyond the town rivalry. Who is the Juventus champion I prefer? Montero, ideals figures Torricelli and Nedved. Who do I miss? My brother Giovanni. "

http://www.myjuventus.net/2012/02/agnelli-moggi-best-giraudo-as-father.html

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan our best ally? :howler:

As Rab said, Agnelli should shut up for a while. You don't hear Milan licking our balls and calling us allies, friends and worthy rivals. We should stop praising the biggest scum of Italy, the ones who are and have always been our biggest enemy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan our best ally? :howler:

As Rab said, Agnelli should shut up for a while. You don't hear Milan licking our balls and calling us allies, friends and worthy rivals. We should stop praising the biggest scum of Italy, the ones who are and have always been our biggest enemy.
on the other side, you also dont hear them trow crap on us on every occasion

milan isnt a enemy, they are a rival, and history totally agrees with what agnelli said.

also, this will seriously piss off inter, so i'll approve it even more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)