Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (16 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Juventus will be sold?
not really that ,its explain teh relashnship of andrea and nasi appreantly they are in a beef and Nasi has major control of the company so he teamed up with elkan to kick adrea out. and elkan needs nasi to have full power ,so they are bascially 3 cousins...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Like I said earlier. This isn't sporting related. Points deductions may not be on the table. It could be criminal charges. If Jj gets relegated it will be because they don't have $$ to pay players so they will have to start Soule every match and then we will get relegated.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

Like I said earlier. This isn't sporting related. Points deductions may not be on the table. It could be criminal charges. If Jj gets relegated it will be because they don't have $$ to pay players so they will have to start Soule every match and then we will get relegated.
"in all probability"

It's just newspapers and journalists evoking 2006 again without any evidence. I find it hard to believe that people are going to be jailed over this accounting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just ran through the article but i don't see any explanations. it talks about the history of the 3 cousins (elkann, nasi and unibrow), their professional experience and current occupations, the ownership structure and leadership of the agnelli/elkann family wealth, the controversy surrounding the inheritance within the family, but gives away basically zero information on how it affects juventus

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Reading that statement from the club. That’s massively concerning, we’ve basically admitted that we conducted salary manoeuvres and have stated that we will re-release our accounts for the last 2 financial years. I can’t see how this isn’t going to involve some serious punishment against the club. This could be calciopoli part 2

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
"in all probability"

It's just newspapers and journalists evoking 2006 again without any evidence. I find it hard to believe that people are going to be jailed over this accounting.
I honestly couldn't care less if anyone from the board is imprisoned. It's the financial penalties the club may face that concern me. We all know that Italy is out to get Jj. Agnelli gave everyone plenty of ammo over the years as well. So this resignation was a distancing maneuver that Elkann is trying to lmiimt the damage incurred by Jj.

Again, I'm speculating obviously. Prepare for the worst, pray for the best.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This morning technical meeting at Juventus attended by Allegri, Cherubini and the sports management area (which remains the same even after tonight’s event) to decide the next transfer market. The idea is to change the team as little as possible. @SkySport

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Agnelli goodbye email to staff:

“Dear everyone, playing for Juventus, working for Juventus; one goal: Winning. Those who have the privilege of wearing the Juventus jersey know this. Those who work on the team know that hard work beats talent if talent does not work hard. Juventus is one of the greatest clubs in the world, and those who work or play there know that the result is the child of the work of the whole team.
We are accustomed by history and DNA to winning. Since 2010 we have honored our history by achieving extraordinary results: the Stadium, nine consecutive men’s championships, the first in Italy to have a Netflix and Amazon Prime series, the J|Medical, five consecutive women’s championships from day zero. And again, the deal with Volkswagen (few people know this), the Berlin and Cardiff finals (our big regrets), the agreement with Adidas, the Next Gen Coppa Italia, the first club to represent clubs in the Uefa Executive Committee, the J|Museum, and so much more.
Hours, days, nights, months and seasons with the goal of always improving in view of a few decisive moments. Each one of us knows how to call to mind the moment before stepping out onto the field: you come out of the locker room and turn right, about 20 steps down with a grate in the middle, another dozen steps up and you’re there: ‘el miedo escénico’ and in that moment when you know you have the whole team with you the impossible becomes doable. Bernabeu, Old Trafford, Allianz Arena, Westfallen Stadium, San Siro, Geōrgios Karaiskakīs, Celtic Park, Camp Nou: wherever we have been when the team was compact we feared no one.
When the team is not compact you expose your side to the opponents and this can be fatal. At that moment you have to have lucidity and contain the damage. Our awareness will be their challenge: to live up to the history of Juventus. I will continue to imagine and work for a better football, comforted by a phrase by Friedrich Nietzsche: “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Remember, we will recognize ourselves everywhere with a look: We are the people of Juve! Fino alla fine..”

Jun 16, 2020
The whole role of the board of directors seems like an absolute mess. So many abysmal decisions and you get the impression that the culture at the top is a big issue, where people seem to think they could do what they want and behave unprofessionally without any consequences. The resignation of Daniela Marilungo is pretty damming where it suggests she was not informed enough to carry out her role.

Juventus is a public company and you can't have such a clear lack of governance.
Who is she?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
“Dear everyone, playing for Juventus, working for Juventus; one goal: Winning. Those who have the privilege of wearing the Juventus jersey know this. Those who work on the team know that hard work beats talent if talent does not work hard. Juventus is one of the greatest clubs in the world, and those who work or play there know that the result is the child of the work of the whole team.​

We are accustomed by history and DNA to winning. Since 2010 we have honored our history by achieving extraordinary results: the Stadium, nine consecutive men’s championships, the first in Italy to have a Netflix and Amazon Prime series, the J|Medical, five consecutive women’s championships from day zero. And again, the deal with Volkswagen (few people know this), the Berlin and Cardiff finals (our big regrets), the agreement with Adidas, the Next Gen Coppa Italia, the first club to represent clubs in the Uefa Executive Committee, the J|Museum, and so much more.​

Hours, days, nights, months and seasons with the goal of always improving in view of a few decisive moments. Each one of us knows how to call to mind the moment before stepping out onto the field: you come out of the locker room and turn right, about 20 steps down with a grate in the middle, another dozen steps up and you’re there: ‘el miedo escénico’ and in that moment when you know you have the whole team with you the impossible becomes doable. Bernabeu, Old Trafford, Allianz Arena, Westfallen Stadium, San Siro, Geōrgios Karaiskakīs, Celtic Park, Camp Nou: wherever we have been when the team was compact we feared no one.​

When the team is not compact you expose your side to the opponents and this can be fatal. At that moment you have to have lucidity and contain the damage. Our awareness will be their challenge: to live up to the history of Juventus. I will continue to imagine and work for a better football, comforted by a phrase by Friedrich Nietzsche: “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Remember, we will recognize ourselves everywhere with a look: We are the people of Juve! Fino alla fine..”​

https://www.footitalia.com/andrea-agnelli-shares-farewell-letter/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)