Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (29 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
With a club of Juventus size in this football climate, the people who control the money make the decisions.

Exor is our sugar daddy. Exor was mad at the Board. Board gets Order 66'd.

I think its that simple.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The whole role of the board of directors seems like an absolute mess. So many abysmal decisions and you get the impression that the culture at the top is a big issue, where people seem to think they could do what they want and behave unprofessionally without any consequences. The resignation of Daniela Marilungo is pretty damming where it suggests she was not informed enough to carry out her role.

Juventus is a public company and you can't have such a clear lack of governance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
With a club of Juventus size in this football climate, the people who control the money make the decisions.

Exor is our sugar daddy. Exor was mad at the Board. Board gets Order 66'd.

I think its that simple.
Yep.

This has been coming for a while.

We’ve been losing money hand over fist for years, our sporting results have fallen off a cliff, the ESL shenanigans were a disaster and we’re another terrible look for the club, one too many investigations into shady financial dealings. It all adds up. Finally Elkann grew a set of balls and cleaned house.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Obviously, they wouldn't admit it publicly because then the authorities would have a free run at the club and it's finances. But unibrow did something that caused Exor to tell them to fvck off ASAP. Typically in fraud cases, firms fire the offenders to create as much distance to limit the blast radius of legal implications. This could basically be just that.
let me re-read it tomorrow, you might have a point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)