Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (24 Viewers)

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Showing the middle finger to literally the man who gave him a career. Without Andrea Agnelli, Conte's career would've went in a whole different trajectory. It cannot get lower than that.
In conte’s world, he’s the one who gave Juventus their glory years, not the other way around. We just failed to deliver to bring him the three-times golden ball winner Iturbe, so he can bring us to the next level.

Jun 16, 2020
He whines and makes scenes but he is still one of the best coaches in the world. Inter is doing better with him than they have in a decade.
Nah he isnt.

Inter also has the best team in a decade, he's some kind of drill sergeant who's good for a league title run, but guess what, thats simply not enough to be considered as one of the best coaches in the world. Not surviving the CL group for 2 years in a row, not even a Coppa final and getting kicked out of the Coppa by a rookie like Pirlo is embarrasing

He had the potential 10 years ago, but he became a meme.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Nah he isnt.

Inter also has the best team in a decade, he's some kind of drill sergeant who's good for a league title run, but guess what, thats simply not enough to be considered as one of the best coaches in the world. Not surviving the CL group for 2 years in a row, not even a Coppa final and getting kicked out of the Coppa by a rookie like Pirlo is embarrasing

He had the potential 10 years ago, but he became a meme.
Inter has the best team in a decade yes, but results aren't automatic. He improved Inter something like 15 points from the previous year in his first season. There is basically no talk of "adaptation period" with Conte as with other coaches.

Who are the best coaches in the world? for me Allegri, Pep, Klopp, and Simeone. Let's think that Conte beat the first 3 to a league title with underdog teams. He is the only one I can imagine doing so in such a consistent manner.

Pep spends a billion but doesn't win CL and loses leagues to Ranieri and Conte, Klopp takes 3 seasons to win the PL, etc. All coaches have good and bad things.

Conte's personality is so off-putting that it diminishes the perception of his level as a coach imo.

Jun 16, 2020
Inter has the best team in a decade yes, but results aren't automatic. He improved Inter something like 15 points from the previous year in his first season. There is basically no talk of "adaptation period" with Conte as with other coaches.

Who are the best coaches in the world? for me Allegri, Pep, Klopp, and Simeone. Let's think that Conte beat the first 3 to a league title with underdog teams. He is the only one I can imagine doing so in such a consistent manner.

Pep spends a billion but doesn't win CL and loses leagues to Ranieri and Conte, Klopp takes 3 seasons to win the PL, etc. All coaches have good and bad things.

Conte's personality is so off-putting that it diminishes the perception of his level as a coach imo.
Its really difficult to say who’s the best manager in the world, or make a top 3, because we simply tend to watch the sportive successes they’ve brought, while winning trophies isn’t possible with every team.

Yes, Conte made Inter stronger and is a better manager than Spalletti is. But equally important, he’s one of the best paid managers in the world and he can’t survive the group stage. And it isn’t a ‘one year incident’ as he failed with Inter and Juve at CL level. It brought Inter right back into financial problems.

Besides that there is the technical/tactical part where Conte really failed. For me it’s really hard to see that a manager with his career refuses to change his tactic, not even a small adjustment compared to his first season here. He’s the definition of a one trick pony.

For me a manager should be able to anticipate at certain situations, surprise the opponent, try something different when needed, etc. I’ve seen Inter dropping points against the smallest teams in Serie A last year because Conte continued to play with 3 CB’s and it ultimately costed them the Scudetto. Yesterday again, same story different day; they were dying for a goal but as always it was the same plain 352, he’s as stubborn as Sarri is, but has a different philosophy.

If he had the same sportive results at Juve with our standard nowadays people would riot in front of his house. I don’t see him as some random Serie B manager because he has enough qualities to fight for the competition, but all things together I certainly don’t consider him to be world class. And I’m ignoring his behavior while discussing this.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Not a fan of this behavior. I don't care for Conte, but be the bigger person. Let the loosers talk and put yourself on the pedestal instead. Really annoyed how the management has behaved, not just this time but before too. Lo stilo Juve is gone. Professionalism seem to matter only for the players, while the upper echelon can act as if they never left kindergarden. I expect more. A lot more. Hopefully Pirlo can restore can face value for the club.
To anyone who disagrees. I wonder if sponsers wants to associate with this behavior. They could even make a PR point by distancing from us publically and win some good will. But even that is kind of beside the point. Firstly, weakness is not turning the other way. Secondly and most importantly. Kids watch. Kids learn. Kids copy. If you don't care about this, that is none of my business but I would guess you don't have kids then.
Again, this is not about Conte for me. I couldn't give a f*** whatever he ever says. He can't stop talking and does anyone ever really take him seriously? This is about Agnelli and his band of teenagers.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Not a fan of this behavior. I don't care for Conte, but be the bigger person. Let the loosers talk and put yourself on the pedestal instead. Really annoyed how the management has behaved, not just this time but before too. Lo stilo Juve is gone. Professionalism seem to matter only for the players, while the upper echelon can act as if they never left kindergarden. I expect more. A lot more. Hopefully Pirlo can restore can face value for the club.
To anyone who disagrees. I wonder if sponsers wants to associate with this behavior. They could even make a PR point by distancing from us publically and win some good will. But even that is kind of beside the point. Firstly, weakness is not turning the other way. Secondly and most importantly. Kids watch. Kids learn. Kids copy. If you don't care about this, that is none of my business but I would guess you don't have kids then.
Again, this is not about Conte for me. I couldn't give a f*** whatever he ever says. He can't stop talking and does anyone ever really take him seriously? This is about Agnelli and his band of teenagers.
200.gif

Stay away from this Goody Goody ....We NEED to see fights and spats ....Go on Agnelli..fuck his wife :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

losers mentality injuected in their DNA forever ....just losers forever...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hey, you're mistaken. Juve culture does envisage gentlemanly conduct but the priority is winning above else. If we need to be cunty to win we will be. You're mistaking this club with someone else. This is Juve through and through - the "we will get under your skin and fuck you until you bleed". We love to be hated.

I dont know what club you've been following but Juve is not some kinda noble aristocratic club of nice fellows, this is a club of cut-throat assholes, always been.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Hey, you're mistaken. Juve culture does envisage gentlemanly conduct but the priority is winning above else. If we need to be cunty to win we will be. You're mistaking this club with someone else. This is Juve through and through - the "we will get under your skin and fuck you until you bleed". We love to be hated.

I dont know what club you've been following but Juve is not some kinda noble aristocratic club of nice fellows, this is a club of cut-throat assholes, always been.
Yes, on the pitch absolutely. Off the pitch we don't need to belittle or bully. Winning and bullying are not the same thing. I liked that about Allegri. He let the pitch and the results speak for themselves. Off pitch in the public room he was respectful and had manners. You don't need to be a Trumpf to win. What goes behind closed doors is something else. We have never been like Trumpf in the public room. Just on the pitch. Look at the 90s with Paramatti and the likes. Wonderful beasts on pitch but classy off it.

Sent from my SM-G960F via Tapatalk

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Yes, on the pitch absolutely. Off the pitch we don't need to belittle or bully. Winning and bullying are not the same thing. I liked that about Allegri. He let the pitch and the results speak for themselves. Off pitch in the public room he was respectful and had manners. You don't need to be a Trumpf to win. What goes behind closed doors is something else. We have never been like Trumpf in the public room. Just on the pitch. Look at the 90s with Paramatti and the likes. Wonderful beasts on pitch but classy off it.

Moggi used to fry mugs in interviews but if feel you

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

I have no issue with Agnelli showing his passion once and getting in the face of provocative twats like Conte. He doesn't do it often and he's actually one of the best professionals and well-behaved bosses in Serie A.

We're lucky to have a president who gets involved, attending matches and training sessions. We got screwed in 2006 because we didn't have a figure like him running the club after the passing of his uncle and father.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Absolutely, and I want to be clear that I am only voicing my opinion about outbursts. Beyond that I hope he never leaves. What he has achieved, well, very few else could have managed. Very few clubs have been managed so well as ours. Especially if you look at it over time. Other clubs have their ups and downs, we do too, but it's not even comparable. The stability and foundation is impressive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)