Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (29 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Does he have some backup plan for the summer? Because Sarri needs to be replaced sooner rather than later and both Nedved and Paratici dont seem to be quite up for the task. Our next manager will need to have more control over transfers, more involved in assembling the squad to his preferences, which means those two should take a back seat. Considering the team has regressed considerably over the last 2 years under their reign, I would think Agnelli has couple of alternatives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Does he have some backup plan for the summer? Because Sarri needs to be replaced sooner rather than later and both Nedved and Paratici dont seem to be quite up for the task. Our next manager will need to have more control over transfers, more involved in assembling the squad to his preferences, which means those two should take a back seat. Considering the team has regressed considerably over the last 2 years under their reign, I would think Agnelli has couple of alternatives.
If we give this much power to the next manager, it better be a good one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What was he thinking with Sarri? It was so obviously the wrong appointment, it's like he got bored of winning.

I honestly think we could take a coach from just about any other Serie A team and be no worse than we are.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, someone talked about it the other day in Sarri's thread. Mike I think

Basically the guy other members say was on 'Sarri is new coach' boat last summer when everyone talked about Guardiola now says Sarri is gone no matter what results until the end. He also said he doesn't know if that means other heads will fall too in that case.

I mean, it's highly unlikely, nothing the board said or did since restart is suggesting it, but I can't take this anymore.

Oct 23, 2011
I am sure he has already made up his mind about Sarri for next season. He can't be happy with what he is seeing. For now, lets secure the title in a few rounds and then worry about advancing in the CL. Regardless of this season's results, I am sure Sarri won't be on our bench next season.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't even think Sarri is that bad. To me, he's just plain average - which is, obviously, much less than required at Juventus.

The biggest issue is the duo Nedved/Paratici. The incredible unbalance of the squad + absurd salaries shows how unprepared they are.

Problem is, Agnelli has been grooming them for a decade now. I don't see him backing off.

Honestly it was a bad sign when the biggest reason Agnelli presented for sending Marotta away (who has limitations of his own) was age, along with some other guys.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He needs to fire Sarri at spot. Games like tonight are disgraceful. Once again we were outshot and out played by inferior opponent. Once again we squandered 2 goals lead and barely saved our lives. This simply cannot go on, if we are to consider ourselves as serious club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)