Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (676 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Id rather see Juve play City, Bayern, Barca, Real, PSG, than see Juve play vs Young Boys, Chievo, Cagliari etc. In Super League we would know for sure which team is the best. In Champions League one mistake, from referee, a yellow card, an Injury and your out. I have always wanted champions league to be a league rather a cup like it is nowadays.
The short-sightedness of people these days is really astonishing. Let me see if you think like this after 5 years where Juve wins no trophy.The incredibly spoiled Juve fans will be outraged and half in number then.The Super League will be increasing concentration of power in the hands of 3-4 super clubs. If Juve is not one of them will you be so enthusiastic?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Some are talking like this superleague thingy would replace Serie-A league games? Is this the case?

I always thought it was just going to be played instead of CL games, on top of ther normal Serie-A games :shifty:

Would suck indeed if we were just playing big opponents, and become boring really quick imo. Not a fan at all.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Some are talking like this superleague thingy would replace Serie-A league games? Is this the case?

I always thought it was just going to be played instead of CL games, on top of ther normal Serie-A games :shifty:

Would suck indeed if we were just playing big opponents, and become boring really quick imo. Not a fan at all.
The footballLeaks state that the clubs have been working behind Uefa's back to find an agreement on leaving domestic leagues and all other associations.

It make sense as UEFA and domestic leagues are hand in hand. You qualify to European competitions through your league.

Smartest thing would be just to reduce the amount of domestic matches and have more of European ones. This way teams could make more cash because that's the only thing that they want these days.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
The short-sightedness of people these days is really astonishing. Let me see if you think like this after 5 years where Juve wins no trophy.The incredibly spoiled Juve fans will be outraged and half in number then.The Super League will be increasing concentration of power in the hands of 3-4 super clubs. If Juve is not one of them will you be so enthusiastic?
We dont know if Juve will win or not. Competition would be great. We will see best teams play each other more often. We had to wait over 15 years to see Juve vs Manchester. I will say it again the team that wins superleague will be the best team and I want Juve to be the best team. Real is not great at winning the leagues look at their history in last 15 years. The real team that won 4 chl is typical tournament team. It would be great to see Juve, City, Bayern, Barca, PSG fight for 1s place.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
We dont know if Juve will win or not. Competition would be great. We will see best teams play each other more often. We had to wait over 15 years to see Juve vs Manchester. I will say it again the team that wins superleague will be the best team and I want Juve to be the best team. Real is not great at winning the leagues look at their history in last 15 years. The real team that won 4 chl is typical tournament team. It would be great to see Juve, City, Bayern, Barca, PSG fight for 1s place.
You are not thinking logically. Man U - Juve was so anticipated because we had not played them for so many years. That was the main reason. Also Juve, City, Bayern, Barca, PSG won't be fighting for first place. 2-3 teams will fight for first place at best. Do you think Real-Barca (Bayern-Juve, Juve-Real, Bayern-Real etc) meeting in the 15th round and the first at 7th and the second at 9th place will be more interesting than the current situation? What are they playing for? 4th place? 5th place? What is their motivation? It will be glorified friendly, I am telling you with absolute certainty.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You are not thinking logically. Man U - Juve was so anticipated because we had not played them for so many years. That was the main reason. Also Juve, City, Bayern, Barca, PSG won't be fighting for first place. 2-3 teams will fight for first place at best. Do you think Real-Barca (Bayern-Juve, Juve-Real, Bayern-Real etc) meeting in the 15th round and the first at 7th and the second at 9th place will be more interesting than the current situation? What are they playing for? 4th place? 5th place? What is their motivation? It will be glorified friendly, I am telling you with absolute certainty.
No man, look at EPL
fc5c905f62badc8d43c07a26c3505000.jpg

As a fan I support superleague as leftist I do not because small teams will be fucked badly by this. No one will care to watch Lazio vs Genoa or Mainz vs Hoffenheim. The small teams will be much poorer. That’s my only concern. In terms of quality and entertaiment Super League is a great idea.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Andrea Agnelli on Calciopoli "I always think about it, even if I don't speak about it."

Andrea Agnelli when asked about the '36 Scudetti' display at the Juve Stadium "Juventus doesn't respect the rules? You are wrong. Juve respects the rules, and in 2006 they did so by playing in Serie B. Then inside my stadium, inside my house, I display whatever I want."

Andrea Agnelli follows with "Pavel, where did you play in 2006-2007?"
Nedved "If I remember well, in Serie B."
Agnelli "Good. And what did Juventus do? They won, even in Serie B."
Agnelli "Juventus respected the rules."

:bow:
:delpiero:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No man, look at EPL
fc5c905f62badc8d43c07a26c3505000.jpg

As a fan I support superleague as leftist I do not because small teams will be fucked badly by this. No one will care to watch Lazio vs Genoa or Mainz vs Hoffenheim. The small teams will be much poorer. That’s my only concern. In terms of quality and entertaiment Super League is a great idea.

It is interesting and these teams fight for the first 4 places because ....surprise surprise... they will qualify for Europe. You want to put top European teams that are used to winning titles consistently in a League where they will not win probably for years and finish regularly 4th, 5th, 7th, 13th, 16th ? And this is a formation that will be kept together solely on constantly increasing money supply not on some tradition, history, nationality, regional rivalries, passion etc. How longer will teams that not win and lose fans - respectively money - will be staying in this? And people like me will not stop watching Napoli-Lazio for Atletico - Arsenal. And there are many like me. I will watch games where Juve plays and very rarely other games. Especially if I have to watch Bayern-Man City - match for 10th place in some pointless league. Watch the games from International Champions Cup every summer and you will start to see the light.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It is interesting and these teams fight for the first 4 places because ....surprise surprise... they will qualify for Europe. You want to put top European teams that are used to winning titles consistently in a League where they will not win probably for years and finish regularly 4th, 5th, 7th, 13th, 16th ? And this is a formation that will be kept together solely on constantly increasing money supply not on some tradition, history, nationality, regional rivalries, passion etc. How longer will teams that not win and lose fans - respectively money - will be staying in this? And people like me will not stop watching Napoli-Lazio for Atletico - Arsenal. And there are many like me. I will watch games where Juve plays and very rarely other games. Especially if I have to watch Bayern-Man City - match for 10th place in some pointless league. Watch the games from International Champions Cup every summer and you will start to see the light.
No one will force you to stop seeing these games. This Super League idea is pretty much like NBA, to be frank it’s great. 8 teams in superleague will go to play off and play each other.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
No one will force you to stop seeing these games. This Super League idea is pretty much like NBA, to be frank it’s great. 8 teams in superleague will go to play off and play each other.
Yeah. It is not. It is an invention of a 13 year old who plays only video games.More I think of it more I think is a joke and has really never been thought out.
And, yeah, NBA is a pretty good example of a failed project on international stage. Football, because it is democratized, is winning on international stage and not some local American sports.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah. It is not. It is an invention of a 13 year old who plays only video games.More I think of it more I think is a joke and has really never been thought out.
And, yeah, NBA is a pretty good example of a failed project on international stage. Football, because it is democratized, is winning on international stage and not some local American sports.
Yes, real epidemic of 13 year old video game inspired people running Europe's top clubs these days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 673)