Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (29 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Nah, that's mine, bro. I posted right after you, I can see why you thought that, but honestly it was a post by Cronios on the previous page or whatever that kind of set me off there. :D

But Rollie, he didn't renew Del Piero's contract. And he didn't add the 3rd star. So your argument is invalid!!!! :whine:
Not to mention that he has the audacity to rock his unibrow unabashedly! Get this man some tweezers, before Juventus' image ends up in the can. :p

I love Agnelli, i love Juventus, i love everything connected with Juventus and above all.......i LOVE you Sheik...
Damn, this thread just got some much needed love. Solidarity. Club, players, fans: one.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
That I don't really care about being able to buy a shirt with 3 stars since the ones the players wear have none. Agnelli should not have promised the 3 stars.
:cookie:

You wanna keep playing or give me a quote? I'm not messing with you. I'm on my phone and can't find anything. Now I'm gonna go to sleep - goodnight.
I don't ever recall him saying that. He said we have won 30 titles and some fools took that to mean that 3 stars will be on the jersey.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Agnelli is great when he speaks to the press, but it's worrying how obvious is that this generation of Elkanns/Agnellis have no real power in Italy right now, when guys like Abate rebuke Andrea over the 3rd star, his comments on FIGC etc. With Giovanni Agnelli still alive it would have been different.
Well said!!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Man, I just dream of those good ole days, back in 2010, before this jackass came along and ruined all the great fucking times we were having.

:sergio:

36 years young, operating from an extremely difficult position, completely ready and willing to take on the governing board of Italian football.

You'd think he might just catch a break from the fans, maybe get a little respect around here, hmm? But no, he mishandled the Ale situation (his worst mistake), and the 3 stars on the jersey didn't turn out, so lets forget the fact that it was his idea to bring in Conte, that the team was undefeated last year, that Ale is 37, that our jerseys still defiantly read 30 sul campo, and that Andrea is standing up for us like nobody else would in 2006, during the darkest period of the club's history.

Forza Andrea, keep fighting the good fight.

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 15:52 ----------

Fucking right.

Yeah, but Ale situation. You don't need to go past that, you just don't. It's obvious that we have a weak predient who can't even respect clubs history, and can't get past his jealousy of not being the main man for the club.

How I wish we would have these cabolis giglis back, at least we would have Ale and this wouldn't have happened. He should be hated by all REAL fans.

And to think he is just a drunk, who tarnishes Juve rep throughout whole world by celebrating our first win since the demotion with the fans. A really really aweful person.

---------- Post added 23.08.2012 at 09:37 ----------

You can't love Delpie if you love Andrea Agnelli.

:D
Finaly, someone speaks the truth!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Shush, Sheik. I don't hate Agnelli. I actually kinda like him and give him a lot of credit for our rise from the ashes.

And yes, I was very angry that he made a promise like that when he wasn't able to keep it. The fact that you have a problem with that is more pathetic to me.

---------- Post added 22.08.2012 at 18:37 ----------

I actually looked but I can't find specific quotes. But yeah, he's been saying it since he became Pres, that's why everyone was pissed.

I only found a quote from Nedved - http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...Scudetto-win?p=3637739&viewfull=1#post3637739
See :)
Seriously, I really can't remember what he said, only what the media and people here wrote. I agree with the 3. star on the shirt issue - he should know the rules before he state things. But the rules were against us, so he couldn't do anything about and I like what we did instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 23)