Andrea Dossena (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Letang and Staal suck the balls.

DC for Malkin and future considerations...

Edit: had an opportunity to be poetic...

OP
Vinny Del Pogba
Jul 10, 2006
  • Thread Starter #65
    Dossena staying with Reds
    Two major Serie A clubs want _Liverpool full-back Andrea Dossena, according to his agent. However, despite a mixture of injuries and a loss of form the former Udinese defender claims he wants to stay. “I want to make clear that the player is doing well in Liverpool and has never said, as some sections of the Press reported, that he wants to leave the club,” revealed Roberto La Florio. “Having said that I can say Juventus and Genoa have asked for my assistance, but we are far from starting any negotiations. Any player in the world would not immediately reject any proposals from these important Italian clubs.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I wish we could get rid of that turd. He's only played well for us in the left midfield position that Riera generally occupies. If Insua is to develop as a player I would much rather him split time with Aurellio than that "bull fighting" crap master Dossena.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    Agente Dossena: «L'ipotesi Juve è reale» = his agent says there are contacts with juve but mostly thats from our interest in him last year,
    oh my god,please no

the good part: is that liverpool still counts on him for next year!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    ESPN:

"We have spoken with Liverpool and with Benitez and we received confirmation that the club are keen on holding onto Dossena," the agent told Sportal.it.

"However, we all know what the market is like and when a certain offer comes along then negotiations open up.

"So far neither us nor Liverpool have been presented with an offer but we did have contacts with Juve last year.

"Dossena is fine in England. He would be happy to return, but under certain conditions. Juve are making their own evaluations and they will contact us if they are interested. We will wait."

Liverpool/Benitez want him to stay and what I take from that article, last time we contacted them was last year. :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    “For the moment neither Liverpool nor the player have received official proposals, but the Juve interest is real and I can say there have been talks.”

As far as we know, Juve are still evaluating the situation. If they decide Dossena is a player they want, then they will make their move. We calmly await news.”

channel4.com

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Aug 28, 2007
    I wonder why we hate this guy so much (myself included), but we hated Sissoko with as much passion and look at what he turned into for us, a world class DM, I dont know guys, lets give the guy a chance, one good turn...(deserves another I think). He may actually be worse than when he was in Liverpool

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Hell No. Why should we take other club's trash? Sissoko wasn't a flop @ Liverpool; he simply had better players ahead of him in the form of Xabi Alonso and Mascherano. Hence, he lost his place.

I always thought Sissoko was a very good player. As for Dossena, he isn't even in the Italian national team fold, behind Grosso :eek::shocked: in the pecking order. If he can't even displace Grosso, then why bother acquiring him to be our starter?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    Hell No. Why should we take other club's trash? Sissoko wasn't a flop @ Liverpool; he simply had better players ahead of him in the form of Xabi Alonso and Mascherano. Hence, he lost his place.

I always thought Sissoko was a very good player. As for Dossena, he isn't even in the Italian national team fold, behind Grosso :eek::shocked: in the pecking order. If he can't even displace Grosso, then why bother acquiring him to be our starter?
    Sissoko was never a flop :). he was for quite long time in first XI for liverpool, unlike Dossena :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)