Andrea Dossena (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty: :andyandbarcelona: Says the guy who wants Trez out of the club. I see you have joined the delusional bunch at the "Grosso and Dossenna are good for Juventus" club, in addition to also being a privileged member of "I Like to ride la Grande Azzurri" club.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He didn't show that today,I would say the best performer in defence..... I'd go for Grosso anyway but then,both of them are better leftbacks than Cristico that's sure.
Grosso hardly had to defend. Most of the US attack came from the left. Then in the second half was just basically chillin' in the US half.

My point was that they both have their pros and cons. Though I don't think that either is immensely better than the other.

Mar 14, 2004
:shifty: :andyandbarcelona: Says the guy who wants Trez out of the club. I see you have joined the delusional bunch at the "Grosso and Dossenna are good for Juventus" club, in addition to also being a privileged member of "I Like to ride la Grande Azzurri" club.
Of course I did. Do you think I enjoy watching scenes when that little prick(cristico) is being bullied by physical strenght of Totti,Pellieier,DiNatale,DiMichele and watching him flop once again in my beloved club? No thanks. Only idiots interested in him besides Genoa are people for this forums. That says something I think....

And that's what I was saying bout Maresca few years ago,never a top player,never Juve material. People pissed and look at him now,begging for someone to take him on goal.com....ffs

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whatever. To each his own. I will not attempt to reason with you, for your hatred for Criscito defies logic, and my dislike for Grosso and Dossena is beyond belief.

Hence, we cannot come to an agreement.

Regarding Maresca, well he never had a solid season; he was never consistent throughout a season! He played well in patches. Criscito was solid the whole year, and he came up against quality opposition, so your argument is invalid. He doesn't need to play CB (thus strength isn't the most important aspect), and if it were only a matter of strength he can add the pounds in the weight room during the off season.

Next!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
with grosso cannavaro grygera or zebina our backline will be way to old... and so what we need to buy a young cb/lb/rb next year. i'd say get criscito back and buy a rb next summer with a young cb

Mar 14, 2004
Just to clarify.....we are supposed to be a world wide known club. Then we need a world class players. At least Grosso is proven on world wide stage,he did play CL,WC and other matches of higher importance. Playing for a france champions in Cl is not a joke friends. Cristico? If he's that good,price tag of 11m€ would interest a vast majority of clubs but.......even his home parent club isn't interested at all :lol:

It's not the same thing playing for some Genoa and Juve. It's a big difference after all,by the approach and attitude of the opponent. He flopped here,he'll flop again. Watched few Genoa games and he shown some good moments but nothing to impress me to claim him as Juve starting fullback. Only two players that impressed big in Genoa are now Inter owned. Period.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Anyway,we ARE after new LB as Genoa said in every fvcking possible interview that they will keep Criscito.
Plus,DC is going go be sold/Co-owned to Napoli these days.
We must turn our focus to someone else.and Moli will be his back up.

Dossena?
Grosso?
Maxwell?(don't believe he'll come)
Luis Felipe?

We haven't been linked to someone else.i guess it will be one of them.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TBH,i haven't seen Dossena enough and ofc Luis Felipe(youtube only,lol) to judge.
Doesn't looks like it's gonna be Maxwell.

Grosso IMO was good at Palermo,was amazing at WC,and wasn't good at Lyon.

Yes he is going to be 32 this year,and we'll probably need to replace him in 2 years,but maybe this is the exact scenario the board wants?
Grosso now,Criscito/DC for the future.

We'll just wait and see....as it looks for now,Grosso or Dossena it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)