Andrea Dossena (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
"Liverpool left-back Fabio Aurelio looks set to miss the start of the season after damaging his knee playing football with his children. The 29-year-old is facing the prospect of surgery and several months on the sidelines, so the Reds are hanging on to Andrea Dossena despite interest from Juventus."

:howler:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
"Liverpool left-back Fabio Aurelio looks set to miss the start of the season after damaging his knee playing football with his children. The 29-year-old is facing the prospect of surgery and several months on the sidelines, so the Reds are hanging on to Andrea Dossena despite interest from Juventus."

:howler:
kids :heart:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cruello, your logic really baffles me; actually, allow me to rephrase that. You possess no logic whatsoever. Have you ever heard of the terms flop, over-rated, mistake? The list goes on. Dossena is a mistake Liverpool made; all big clubs make mistakes, and I believe Liverpool have realized it. The fact that they want to dispose of him, because he is garbage, counters your argument that he is good enough for them. If he is indeed good enough for them, why don't they want to keep him? See my point about your lack of logic you Trez Hater?

In any case, what do you do with garbage? If it's garbage you have @ home, you simply dispose of it by throwing it in the trash can. If it's garbage on the street, you steer clear of it. Juve have enough garbage as it is, so we need not acquire anymore. Hence, the need to steer clear of the garbage Liverpool are trying to dispose of. Thank you. Next!

Mar 14, 2004
Cruello, your logic really baffles me; actually, allow me to rephrase that. You possess no logic whatsoever. Have you ever heard of the terms flop, over-rated, mistake? The list goes on. Dossena is a mistake Liverpool made; all big clubs make mistakes, and I believe Liverpool have realized it. The fact that they want to dispose of him, because he is garbage, counters your argument that he is good enough for them. If he is indeed good enough for them, why don't they want to keep him? See my point about your lack of logic you Trez Hater?

In any case, what do you do with garbage? If it's garbage you have @ home, you simply dispose of it by throwing it in the trash can. If it's garbage on the street, you steer clear of it. Juve have enough garbage as it is, so we need not acquire anymore. Hence, the need to steer clear of the garbage Liverpool are trying to dispose of. Thank you. Next!

Are all the people of Thailand retarded or we must be flattered that we can interact with the "best of the best"?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are such a douche. You really are that stupid, arent you? Do you believe everything you read, you moron? How many times must I tell you am I not Thai? Are you illiterate or what?

In any case, I rest my case. I can't reason or logic with an inferior being with the intellect of a Marsupial Lion (please refer to link for further clarification) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsupial_Lion

Mar 14, 2004
You are such a douche. You really are that stupid, arent you? Do you believe everything you read, you moron? How many times must I tell you am I not Thai? Are you illiterate or what?

In any case, I rest my case. I can't reason or logic with an inferior being with the intellect of a Marsupial Lion (please refer to link for further clarification) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsupial_Lion
Have you ever seen a football match in live except few junkies running for a cup of rise m8? You haven't. Please go discuss kick boxing or rise growth on the "hangout" part of forum,you'll be more useful with your spamming there. Thanks.

And I want to continuo with people who actually saw one game in live:

Dossena happy in Liverpool

Tuesday 30 June, 2009
Italy international Andrea Dossena is happy in Liverpool and is no longer looking to return to his homeland, the player’s agent revealed.

The former Udinese full-back has been sending mixed signals to the Press. First he claimed he wanted to stay in the Premier League and then offered himself to Juventus, before changing his mind again.

“Juve are on standby at the moment. They are making their mind up,” said agent Roberto La Florio.

“It seems like their first target is a midfielder and all their budget will be going towards that signing.

“We are happy to stay at Anfield. There is no problem at all. I believe the Bianconeri won’t be buying either Andrea or Fabio Grosso. They will probably bank on Paolo De Ceglie and Cristian Molinaro.”

While Dossena is willing to take his chances at his current club, Liverpool would be more than willing to offload him.

The Reds have been looking for potential buyers but there seems no-one around willing to spend what they paid less than 12 months ago. Rafael Benitez could also consider reducing the player’s price tag although selling Dossena still wouldn’t be easy for the Spaniard.

Dossena was part of the Italy squad at the Confederations Cup. The Italian scored an infamous own goal against Brazil and reports suggest that could have been his last appearance with the Azzurri shirt while Marcello Lippi is in charge.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Have you ever seen a football match in live except few junkies running for a cup of rise m8? You haven't. Please go discuss kick boxing or rise growth on the "hangout" part of forum,you'll be more useful with your spamming there. Thanks.

And I want to continuo with people who actually saw one game in live:

Dossena happy in Liverpool

Tuesday 30 June, 2009
Italy international Andrea Dossena is happy in Liverpool and is no longer looking to return to his homeland, the player’s agent revealed.

The former Udinese full-back has been sending mixed signals to the Press. First he claimed he wanted to stay in the Premier League and then offered himself to Juventus, before changing his mind again.

“Juve are on standby at the moment. They are making their mind up,” said agent Roberto La Florio.

“It seems like their first target is a midfielder and all their budget will be going towards that signing.

“We are happy to stay at Anfield. There is no problem at all. I believe the Bianconeri won’t be buying either Andrea or Fabio Grosso. They will probably bank on Paolo De Ceglie and Cristian Molinaro.”

While Dossena is willing to take his chances at his current club, Liverpool would be more than willing to offload him.

The Reds have been looking for potential buyers but there seems no-one around willing to spend what they paid less than 12 months ago. Rafael Benitez could also consider reducing the player’s price tag although selling Dossena still wouldn’t be easy for the Spaniard.

Dossena was part of the Italy squad at the Confederations Cup. The Italian scored an infamous own goal against Brazil and reports suggest that could have been his last appearance with the Azzurri shirt while Marcello Lippi is in charge.

1) I don't spam

2) I did see a game live

3) I am not Thai

4) Don't be racist towards the Thai people; They are not junkies running after bowls of rice. If you have ever been to Thailand, you'd probably wanna live here ;)

Now, answer this simple question: Do you think Dossena is a good player, and if so why is no other club in Italy linked with him? :shifty:

Does playing for your national team automatically make you a good player? Bear in mind favoritism, competition for places in that particular position, and the unreasonable selections coaches sometimes make. For example picking Pepe and Quag over Cassano and Pippo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1) I don't spam

2) I did see a game live

3) I am not Thai

4) Don't be racist towards the Thai people; They are not junkies running after bowls of rice. If you have ever been to Thailand, you'd probably wanna live here ;)

Now, answer this simple question: Do you think Dossena is a good player, and if so why is no other club in Italy linked with him? :shifty:

Does playing for your national team automatically make you a good player? Bear in mind favoritism, competition for places in that particular position, and the unreasonable selections coaches sometimes make. For example picking Pepe and Quag over Cassano and Pippo.
Do you think Mascherano is a good player? and if so why isn't any club on the globe trying to sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)