Andrea Dossena-rumored to have signed for Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Santacroce could be another case of Criscito..wasnt he the next best thing since slice bread?

Anyway, i think Secco shoudl try to get Zapata, at least that way we have a guaranteed CB partner which will be great for many years to come.

dossena and ujfalusi would be good full backs.
Criscito showed promise whilst in Serie B and Santacroce is absolutely killing it in Serie A against the likes of us & Fiorentina and so on.. Huge diffference and TBH i would really like Santacroce to come but it'll be hard convincing Napoli to let him and go in any case espicially with Secco.. maybe :money: :money: or a trade with Nocerino of some sorts, which would solve us another problem, but i'm in no way getting my hopes up

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Gazza, you make a good point.

My concern is that we have a young Chiellini, we have some experience in Legro and Andrade (if he ever returns)...so should we try for another CB who is young and inexperienced or should we sign a player like Zapata who has been around for a while now?

And convincing Napoli isn't a hard thing to do, in the past we have taken plenty of players off them. We have Zalayeta and Blasi as bait already.

Santacroce and Hamsik would be great to get.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Gazza, you make a good point.

My concern is that we have a young Chiellini, we have some experience in Legro and Andrade (if he ever returns)...so should we try for another CB who is young and inexperienced or should we sign a player like Zapata who has been around for a while now?

And convincing Napoli isn't a hard thing to do, in the past we have taken plenty of players off them. We have Zalayeta and Blasi as bait already.

Santacroce and Hamsik would be great to get.
Your underestimating Napoli.. The club and it's president know what they're doing & are an ambitious club and have told their fans they wont sell any of their star players.. I'm not saying it will be aquilani hard but i really rate Marino & De Laurentiis and it'll be hard convincing them to give up what they themselves describe as the new "nesta".. Still possible tho!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Gazza, I agree it wont be a walk in the park...but if the offers are good enough, the club will accept as im sure those players are also ambitous and if clubs playing in the CL come knocking, they'll be wanting to play.

I think Juve have to be smart with the transfers though, we have some interesting trade bait this summer..tiago, almiron, possibly nocerino...then the likes of Molinaro could be up as well. Plus players on loan as well...we can do some interesting things come this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)