Andrea Dossena-rumored to have signed for Juve (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Andrea DOSSENA

Dati anagrafici
Nato
LODI - 11/9/1981
Altezza Peso
181 Cm 77 Kg
Note tecniche
Ruolo
Difensore
Esordio in A
18/11/2001, VERONA-CHIEVO 3-2 76p 2g
Esordio in nazionale
17/10/2007, ITALIA-SUDAFRICA 2-0 1p

Saw this. Supposedly he has signed with Juve (for the summer). What do you guys think of him?

Source:football-chat.net
omg.i dont like dossena:tdown:
Just play Chiellini as a LB...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I`d prefer Vargas also but it`s maybe even better this way for us since De Ceglie will get more chances to play.

It would be sad to bench player like Vargas IMO since he`s fantastic.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I`d prefer Vargas also but it`s maybe even better this way for us since De Ceglie will get more chances to play.

It would be sad to bench player like Vargas IMO since he`s fantastic.
If Vargas were to come i'm sure he'd start as many games as possible which in return would really hamper PDC

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well De Ceglie has been rumoured in a deal for Amauri from Palermo. So maybe he isnt in the future plans for Ranieri. Who knows Ranieri will be thre next season as well. Could it be someone is talking to Secco who could be the coach next season, possibly Lippi.

anyway, Dossena is an upgrade on Molinaro. We still have Grygera as back up, i still believe he has more offer the club. We have signed Mellberg as well...so with Dossena and Grygera, it would leave us with 3 full backs.

Another aspect to De Ceglie is that he can play LM...so he can offer more than just one position. right now, we dont have this at all as nedved never gets any back up besides a support stirker who is used on the left (Palla)

Management need to realise that we need LB, RB and one CB. We keep being rumoured to strikers etc...but defence and the playmaker role is most crucial.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
well De Ceglie has been rumoured in a deal for Amauri from Palermo. So maybe he isnt in the future plans for Ranieri. Who knows Ranieri will be thre next season as well. Could it be someone is talking to Secco who could be the coach next season, possibly Lippi.

anyway, Dossena is an upgrade on Molinaro. We still have Grygera as back up, i still believe he has more offer the club. We have signed Mellberg as well...so with Dossena and Grygera, it would leave us with 3 full backs.

Another aspect to De Ceglie is that he can play LM...so he can offer more than just one position. right now, we dont have this at all as nedved never gets any back up besides a support stirker who is used on the left (Palla)

Management need to realise that we need LB, RB and one CB. We keep being rumoured to strikers etc...but defence and the playmaker role is most crucial.
Exactly, De Ceglie versitatility will benefit both him and the club.. For LB i think Secco will want Dossena and hopefully that RB/CB spot will be Ujfalusi who is free which shouldnt be out of Secco's abilities, actually come to think of it it is but meh.. In a perfect world i'd love santacroce to cover both RB & CB but its not going to happen fullstop

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Chiellini - Santacroce, the new CB of future Italy NT! We should really get those in the middle IMO.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Chiellini - Santacroce, the new CB of future Italy NT! We should really get those in the middle IMO.
yeah Santacroce was superb against us last week. and to think we were heavily linked with him in January.

what about this Canini guy?I heared that he is good
again we were heavily linked with him for a number of seasons, but he always seems to be injured.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Santacroce could be another case of Criscito..wasnt he the next best thing since slice bread?

Anyway, i think Secco shoudl try to get Zapata, at least that way we have a guaranteed CB partner which will be great for many years to come.

dossena and ujfalusi would be good full backs.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Criscito was never tested against the top teams.He is another fluke transfer case by Secco. Santacrose has been so far impressive against the big teams such as Inter,Juve,Roma and Fiorentina...and he plays in a team without a world class keeper or good defense to support him.But i do agree Zapata is the better player a proven class and he is young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)