Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It's so sad to see him go. This man was unbeatable, he truly is legendary. Looking at the reactions of our players you can tell how much he meant to everyone. I really hope he stays with the club in some role, he deserves it for sure. I don't think we could ever replace someone of his stature.

May 23, 2013
Just hit me that its really over.

Absolute legend the best defenders of this generation along with Chiello and Godin.

One of the crucial members of this Juventus revival I hope the best in ur future legend and hope u return to coach Juve soon.

My favorite moment is the penalty he scored vs Atalanta in the last game of the unbeaten season.

Forza Barza, Thank You!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Why isnt he in the legends section. Plz admins don't play games like you did with Pirlo, Barzagli is a bonafide Juventus Legend

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thank you for everything Barza. The best CB in the world from 2012-2016. Just sensational how much of a composed, classy, insanely consistent top class CB he was for us. One of our best ever signings. Definitely best value for money.

I hope we give him a role at the club.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Thank you for everything Barza. The best CB in the world from 2012-2016. Just sensational how much of a composed, classy, insanely consistent top class CB he was for us. One of our best ever signings. Definitely best value for money.

I hope we give him a role at the club.
he want to be a trainer either joining Allegri's staff or Conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)