Andrea Barzagli (11 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What's really cute is you hardly being able to name anything of substance, yet holding onto your blasphemous opinion. If his $#@!ups for Juve are endless, how on earth can you remember so little, memory problems?
We already mentioned 5 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE fuck ups, in the last 3 seasons ONLY, without trying to actually research more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We already mentioned 5 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE fuck ups, in the last 3 seasons ONLY, without trying to actually research more.
did we? lets have a look at your math skills:

Cardiff - 1
this tuesday - 2
slip against monaco - 3
dortmund season 14/15 - so not in the last 3 seasons
real madrid season 13/14 - definitely not in the last 3 seasons

at least you know how to turn on caps locks :baus:

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
[video=streamable;qxqho]https://streamable.com/qxqho[/video]

Barzagli on Cristiano Ronaldo's 1st goal vs. Juventus

“On the first goal, I take on more of the responsibility. I was marking (Karim) Benzema, Giorgio (Chiellini) called me to cover the near post, but Benzema very cleverly held me back. Not everyone can score off the outside of the boot from there, it was a fantastic finish, but I will admit it was above all my mistake.”

https://www.football-italia.net/119393/barzagli-first-goal-my-fault

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...ague/-errore-mio-sul-1°-gol-_91330-2018.shtml

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
did we? lets have a look at your math skills:

Cardiff - 1
this tuesday - 2
slip against monaco - 3
dortmund season 14/15 - so not in the last 3 seasons
real madrid season 13/14 - definitely not in the last 3 seasons

at least you know how to turn on caps locks :baus:
He fucked up against Tottenham too.

Nvm, thought I was in the Chiello thread :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets hope so. Then he should voluntarily quit. His spot is very much needed for someone else.

Also to let the fans prepare a proper farewell.

Negan

Apr 11, 2018
He should be released, Rugani needs the big game experience and there is no way Barza should ever start over Rugani in the big games like he has done this season

Barza is just not up to the level that we need him to be anymore, those big CL games could do wonders for Rugani to help him grow as a player

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He should be released, Rugani needs the big game experience and there is no way Barza should ever start over Rugani in the big games like he has done this season

Barza is just not up to the level that we need him to be anymore, those big CL games could do wonders for Rugani to help him grow as a player
:tup: played in all but 2 CL games this season. #itstime to move on

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We dont need to.

Its himself who doesnt want to quit and the board does nothing.

But ont he other hand are ok letting Marchisio go. I dont understand.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Huge fan of Barzagli and will go down as one of the best defenders I have seen in my time supporting Juve. But I think he is just a bit off the pace this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)