Andrea Barzagli (51 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
He was definitely not. Barzagli's problem is only age and physicality but not intelligence or decision making. Unlike Chiellini.

Chiellini has become cancerous since he entered his 30s.
go be a fan of real madrid if you cant stand with players in bad moments orwhen your team loses

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
:howler:

Man how long is this Chiellini moment? :lol:
You're honestly saying Chiellini has been a cancer for the past 5 years? Can you list me the bad games he's had in this period? I can think of 3 significant ones off the top of my head, wondering what else I've missed

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
You're honestly saying Chiellini has been a cancer for the past 5 years? Can you list me the bad games he's had in this period? I can think of 3 significant ones off the top of my head, wondering what else I've missed
:lol: apparently real fucked us so bad all our players over 30 suddenly became serie b level.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Barzagli should stay.. He is simply an amazing squad player.. Too bad we rely on him to play a full match sometimes.. Hopefully that won't be necessary anymore..
YEah, as a squad player he is useful, but Allegri seems to rate him higher than Rugani still. Maybe when Caldara arrives Barza will play less.

And never, but absolutely never play him at RB again.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The amount of fuck ups Chiellini did and got bailed out by his teammates are too many to count.

For example, in the Tottenham 2nd leg game, while he was hailed for a simple clearance that could've easily been an own goal and some "grinta gifs". He fucked up twice and could've cost us the match. first slipping and handling the ball inside the penalty area and then letting Kane go 1-on-1 with Buffon.

This is only one example, I wont mention the stupidity of the first leg where he was responsible (along with Buffon) for the two goals. The examples from the past 2-3 years are endless really.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The amount of fuck ups Chiellini did and got bailed out by his teammates are too many to count.

For example, in the Tottenham 2nd leg game, while he was hailed for a simple clearance that could've easily been an own goal and some "grinta gifs". He fucked up twice and could've cost us the match. first slipping and handling the ball inside the penalty area and then letting Kane go 1-on-1 with Buffon.

This is only one example, I wont mention the stupidity of the first leg where he was responsible (along with Buffon) for the two goals. The examples from the past 2-3 years are endless really.
lol, in the Spurs game Chiellini was dealing with one of the most inform strikers in Europe this year, do you expect him to let him have no scoring chances? Chiellini had an incredible amount of clearances (the one you're talking about being a legendary level clearance) and went beast mode that 2nd leg, I'd say that we won it largely because of him.

do you hold everyone in the team to the same standard? if Pjanič misses a pass, but scores a free kick and delivers an assist, do you claim that he's a cancer? If Dybala or Higuain shoots a couple shots wide and then proceeds to bang a hattrick, are they also cancer? is there one player in our team who's not cancer?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
lol, in the Spurs game Chiellini was dealing with one of the most inform strikers in Europe this year, do you expect him to let him have no scoring chances? Chiellini had an incredible amount of clearances (the one you're talking about being a legendary level clearance) and went beast mode that 2nd leg, I'd say that we won it largely because of him.

do you hold everyone in the team to the same standard? if Pjanič misses a pass, but scores a free kick and delivers an assist, do you claim that he's a cancer? If Dybala or Higuain shoots a couple shots wide and then proceeds to bang a hattrick, are they also cancer? is there one player in our team who's not cancer?
I'm talking about a history of fuck ups. Don't try to limit this to the current season or a couple of games.

And please that was NOT a "legendary" clearance :lol: This overhyping is not going to end.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'm talking about a history of fuck ups. Don't try to limit this to the current season or a couple of games.

And please that was not a "legendary" clearance :lol: This overhyping is not going to end.
then list that history of fuck ups and don't list every side step Chiellini took that might have resulted in something but didn't or the ones when he was on the field when we conceded. I can recall 3 important games against Real where Chiellini was seriously below par (this season, last season and the one in group stage with Conte), what else you got?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
then list that history of $#@! ups and don't list every side step Chiellini took that might have resulted in something but didn't or the ones when he was on the field when we conceded. I can recall 3 important games against Real where Chiellini was seriously below par (this season, last season and the one in group stage with Conte), what else you got?
See you instantly recalled 3 incidents in the Champions League alone. And the Champions league is only 10-15 games a season.

I can add Monaco when he comically slipped and handled the ball, was lucky not to get sent off. Also, the slip that gifted Marco Rues a goal out of nothing for Borussia Dortmund.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
See you instantly recalled 3 incidents in the Champions League alone. And the Champions league is only 10-15 games a season.

I can add Monaco when he comically slipped and handled the ball, was lucky not to get sent off. Also, the slip that gifted Marco Rues a goal out of nothing for Borussia Dortmund.
nice, so in total between us we have 3 bad games, a slip up and another "could've been problematic" scenario. Let me remind you we're talking about 5 years, that's a lot of games, is it enough to call a legend of Juventus a cancer? I think no.

Then again, is calling a Juve legend a cancer for the team and having nothing to back it up sufficient for a ban? I sure hope so. @Mark @GordoDeCentral @JuveJay @Salvo @Azzurri7 @Enron @swag

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Incapable of having a constructive discussion, now you're lobbying for me to get banned for an opinion backed up by evidence? Cute :D

Yes, again, Chiellini has become cancerous since he entered his 30's.

There is no disrespect in that. Thanks for his efforts but Juve should not be a nursery home. He always lacked technique, injury-prone and is aging evidently.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Incapable of having a constructive discussion, now you're lobbying for me to get banned for an opinion backed up by evidence? Cute :D

Yes, again, Chiellini has become cancerous since he entered his 30's.

There is no disrespect in that. Thanks for his efforts but Juve should not be a nursery home. He always lacked technique, injury-prone and is aging evidently.
What's really cute is you hardly being able to name anything of substance, yet holding onto your blasphemous opinion. If his fuckups for Juve are endless, how on earth can you remember so little, memory problems?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)